a royal wedding question ????

Started by hyper drive [HD], 2012 Jul 14, 12:20:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hyper drive [HD]

so at the end they put on the ring right? well it goes on there horn. what do you do for the pegasai and earth? do they have things that go around the neck? or wrist,

Teal Turken

Everyone's asked this same question! Where do ponies who aren't unicorns wear rings? We may never know...

Nala Valor

I'm sure it's just some kind of... Paper that says "you're married with [insert name here]"

Weatherboy1

Captain0Ron

I asked this a long long LONG time ago ^-^
Still no answer.
Solar Empire Official Identification
(Captain) Ron

Lord of Madness

2012 Jul 16, 16:41:59 #5 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 16, 17:12:39 by Lord of Madness
I'm very sure that Pegasus have a wing accessory for it and earth ponies have a leg/hoof accessory.

Giggle Tail

I actually noticed a potential easy answer for this a while back.

Remember in Hearts and Hooves Day when Big Mac is shopping for a ring?  Looking at the sizes of the ones in the shop, I would say non-unicorns where them on their hooves.
Will write lighthearted, random comedy stories for fun.

Giggle's OCs

Blues-Music

It doesn't have to be a ring  :l.
Earth ponies probably have bracelets ,and pegasi probably have a sort of wing cloak thing.

Ahaut

It's simple.

Only unicorns marry  ovO

Book Smarts

What if earth ponies use an amulet like in Skyrim and the Amulet of Mara

Iodine

Either a bracelet works, or they can wear a necklace with a ring on it. It doesn't look like ponies actually wear their wedding rings/bracelets after the wedding.

Star Striker

Maybe Rings are just a part of Unicorn culture o^o Mr. & Mrs Cake don't wear wedding bands at all so I could just be something Unicorns do. The other pony types may have different commemorative actions.

Midnight Star

according to pony history (I.E heartswarming eve episode) the unicorns were more sophisticated than the rest.. maybe it's only their culture that wears jewelry in general.. the earthponies were farmers and the pegasi were warriors, both fields sort of makes it hard to wear jewelry  ^-^ just a thought though  0:)

Book Smarts

What if the pegasisisis way of showing marriage is having the male make a suitable house in the clouds like some birds and their nest?

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jul 17, 17:44:18
What if the pegasisisis way of showing marriage is having the male make a suitable house in the clouds like some birds and their nest?
i would think the male would make royal armor or family armor for the mare

Rissian

2012 Jul 18, 02:15:31 #15 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 18, 02:17:02 by Trege
Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Jul 18, 01:38:00

That would kind of fit pegasus based on hearths warming eve but then wouldn't you see random mares running around in armor?  ovO

Although a wing accessory seems like it would be more viable.

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Jul 18, 02:15:31
Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Jul 18, 01:38:00

That would kind of fit pegasus based on hearths warming eve but then wouldn't you see random mares running around in armor?  ovO

Although a wing accessory seems like it would be more viable.
well have the royal family armour on display in the house

Book Smarts

I don't think the pegasi are entirely militaristic  >:/

Blues-Music

In hearth warming eve only two pegasi wore armour.I doubt they are like that ,and if they were they would be creating wars all over equestria.
Unicorn:Ring
Earth pony:Bracelet
Pegasi:Necklace

Star Heart

I would like to raise the point that Cupcake and Carrot Cake are married but don't wear their rings.  I also just what to say that the ring might just be for show.  The Bride and Groom/Bride and Bride/Groom and Groom might just take off the rings and keep them in a safe plase some where in their house after they get home. 
As for my opinion on how rings are worn by different ponies...
Unicorn-> On the Horn
Pegesus-> On the Wing
Earth Pony-> On a Necklace
I'm the S- to the T-A-R  H-E-A-R-T
and ain't no other pony can do drama like me.
~~I'm   Star   Heart - licious~~

Go Up