Life In Ponydale

Started by Holiday Cheer, 2018 Sep 08, 11:19:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Holiday Cheer

Hello, Holiday Cheer here.  I am starting a new podcast sort of thing that will be basically about the weird and unexplained happenings in our little slice of Equestria.  I'll also be using it as a platform to advertise upcoming events and help other ponies get their events out there more too.  I'm hoping that this can take off and be a thing that you will all enjoy and that will be useful and entertaining for the community. 

However I need your help and any contributions you would like to make!  I would love to have better thumbnails for the episodes and I would also love to have music to play in the background of the podcast.  If you have skills at either of these things I will happily commission your services.  I am also happy to include any ideas anypony might have for future episodes, for characters in episodes, and of course I want to advertise your event, birthday, anniversary, social gathering, or even roleplay here on this program.  So please contact me here, on Discord, or even in the game to let me know what you'd like to see.  I'm also happy to allow other contributors to provide their own audio and will work with you to let you be a part of it.

Enjoy!   <3  :D

Life In Ponydale 1: Pumpkin Pielot

(This wonderful picture is provided by Even Tide <3)

MintTwist

I just watched it right now. Looks really cool. Very funny. I hope to see more in the future :)

BTW the link is kinda weird. After some time I managed to get it working, but here is the URL for anyone struggling:

EDIT: Ok so apparently just posting the URL makes the vid appear. Wow ok lol
I rarely play nowadays, so just assume that I'm alive. I have a busy life ¯\_(?)_/¯
Display name was formerly Colorheart16648

Holiday Cheer

Thank you for fixing that.  I promise I'll do a better job with posting links in the future.  :c

Holiday Cheer

2018 Sep 22, 13:30:59 #3 Last Edit: 2018 Sep 22, 13:33:50 by Holiday Cheer
In time for today's events, the latest edition of Life In Ponydale is now out.  Please enjoy!  X3  ovO

Bubbleton

As you can see I usually don't post on the forum but now I just have to.
I have listened to both episodes and must say that was amazing  :D
I hope you do get much input from the community, the random shenanigans about Jet was a nice touch  :P

Holiday Cheer

2018 Oct 21, 22:28:03 #5 Last Edit: 2018 Oct 21, 22:29:34 by Holiday Cheer
I wanted to say that I really appreciate this feedback I've gotten from the community on these.  Please if anypony has anything they want to contribute please let me know so I can include your contributions. 

And with further ado, here's the special Nightmare Night episode which contains the full list of upcoming events:

Holiday Cheer

I apologize that the fourth Episode never made it here yet.  So here it is in all it's glory (and incorrect thumbnail) and here is the amazing FIFTH EPISODE.

Go Up