Wolfquestria (Open/Jump-In)

Started by Gamepaw, 2016 Aug 04, 15:53:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LilySong

Silver looked the wolf up and down before shrugging and saying, "Silver Grace. Who are you?"

Nightshade Star

"Flame." Said the thinnest of the group. He flapped his wings a bit, causing a warm wind to blow.

Dark Horse

I am Jarvis said the large wolf.

Gamepaw

(Dark, can you try to add a little more to your posts, there is very little to work with and it makes it harder for us to RP with you when we have to do all the work.)

"How are you so big?" Game questioned. While Game himself just ate food to get as big as he was, he was sure that the larger wolf was so large for a different reason.

LilySong

Silver nodded in agreement to Game`s question. Even with her limited knowledge about wolves, she knew that this one was too large to be scientifically possible. She scrunched up her nose, thinking through several theories that might explain the size of Jarvis.

Dark Horse

" I dont know why im so big." Jarvis said." I have been larger than i should all my life with no explanation. Whats with the...wings?"

Kat the skeleton

2016 Sep 16, 06:30:36 #66 Last Edit: 2016 Sep 16, 06:35:35 by Kat the skeleton
Brightnight/partially wolf/female/kind was drawing space and then was "different"the next morning./cutie Mark is a moon and stars

Post Merge

-sighs- why me it had to be me. At least my room is safely locked so I can't hurt anypony. Well I'm going back to sleep.

Go Up