Welcome to the Corgi Live Moderation Idol!

Started by Perry The Pony, 2016 Nov 09, 21:07:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Perry The Pony

2016 Nov 09, 21:07:00 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 10, 04:55:10 by Perry The Pony

Hello Everyone!

Have you ever wondered if you have what it takes to be a School Moderator Idol?  Well now is your chance to prove you do and join our team of Corgi Magical Girl Idol Assassins!  Down below will be a list of questions and requirements in order to join our ranks.  Some of the requirements are firm and are not subject to change.  The application will be open from the time of posting till 11/21/2016 11:59PM EST.  This application is open to all members of the community and current members of the LoE team.  All applications must be taken seriously and will be reviewed by myself and the moderation team.  You will be contacted via PM on the forums for the next steps in the process if you are accepted.  Once accepted into the next step, you will be put on a probationary period in which you will be an acting moderator on the forums and chatbox.  From there a final decision will be made on who gets to become a full member.  At any time you can be disqualified if you are found breaking the rules, abusing power, not doing your job, or other conduct that does not uphold the values, teachings, beliefs, or rules of the moderation team and LoE as a whole.

List of Hard Requirements:
(These are not subject to being disputed.  Failure to meet any of these will result in your application being disqualified.)

1. Be over the age of 18

2. A member in good standing on the LoE community.

3. Have and use Discord and Skype daily.

4. Able to work in a team environment

5. Ability to work alone at times

6. Good written and oral communication skills

7. Ability to communicate clearly in English.

8. A computer able to run LoE

9. Work well in a fast paced high stress environment

10. Have a microphone or headset with voice capabilities.

11. Not a current leader of a guild/heard.

Application:

1. Forum Name:

2. Email Address:

3. Age:

4. Discord Username:

5. Skype Username:

6. Current Timezone you live in:

7. Hours of Availability:

8. Are you a current member of the LoE team?:

9. If yes, what department?:

10. Have you ever been a member of the LoE team?:

11. If so, what department?:

12. Do you have any moderation experience?:

13. If yes, please list:

14. What would make you a good moderator?:

15. Why do you want to join the moderation team?:

16. What areas do you believe you could better yourself in?:

17. If you could change one thing on the forum, what would it be?:

18. Do you have any Game Master/GM experience with other online games?:

19. If so, please list:

20. Why should we hire you?:

Please fill out the application above fully and to the best of your ability.  They will be reviewed and you will be contacted via forum PM for the next steps in the process.

Warning:  Any applications that are not filled out seriously and with care will be rejected.  Any applications sent to myself, the moderation team, or other members of LoE via Skype, Discord, Email, Chatbox, Forum PM, or other means of electronic or verbal communication will be rejected, and your application will be disqualified.

With these things in mind, I wish you luck and look forward to possibly seeing you on the team.

~Perry
Moderation Team Lead

InfiniteAffection

1.Forum Name: Infinite Affection

2. Email Address: irvy.smash@Live.com

3. Age: 21

4. Discord Username: Infinite Affection (Already on LoE Server)

5. Skype Username: captaincrash203

6. Current Timezone you live in: GMT (EST+5)

7. Hours of Availability: Most weekday and weekend evenings

8. Are you a current member of the LoE team?: Yes

9. If yes, what department?: HR

12. Do you have any moderation experience?: I worked as a teacher for a while.

14. What would make you a good moderator?: I am quick to spot inappropriate or implied language.

15. Why do you want to join the moderation team?: I would like to contribute more to the team as a whole.

16. What areas do you believe you could better yourself in?: Communication between others and adapting to meet the needs of others

17. If you could change one thing on the forum, what would it be?: To have a bold sign reiterating the misuse of language and topic is subject to be being banned from the forums.

18. Do you have any Game Master/GM experience with other online games?: No

20. Why should we hire you?: As I'm already part of the team, I already understand the do's and dont's and rules and what is to be expected of me.
HUGS!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

lightspeed_flash

2016 Nov 10, 00:08:10 #2 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 15, 21:19:30 by lightspeed_flash
1. Forum Name: lightspeed_flash.

2. Email Address:[email][email protected][/email].

3. Age: 26

4. Discord Username: Lightspeed Flash #2785.

5. Skype Username: Lightspeed Flash.

6. Current Timezone you live in: Central U.S Standard Time.

7. Hours of Availability: 1PM to 3AM everyday (earlier or later if need be).

8. Are you a current member of the LoE team?: No.

10. Have you ever been a member of the LoE team?: No.

12. Do you have any moderation experience?: No, but I am more than willing to try something new and challenge myself.

13. If yes, please list:

14. What would make you a good moderator?: I stand by the rules and do my best to follow them. If chosen I would also do my best to encourage others to do the same.

15. Why do you want to join the moderation team?: I want to help keep LoE a fun and safe place, because I feel like this site is a second home to everyone including myself and I do not want to see it ruined by people who don't care and only want to sour the experience for everyone else.

16. What areas do you believe you could better yourself in?: I feel like I could have better self confidence and  self worth. I feel if I am part of a team and something bigger than myself then I would be able to work on these problems.

17. If you could change one thing on the forum, what would it be?: If I could change anything then I would change the fact that people don't get notified about others adding them to their buddy list. I choose that because I can't think of anything major that I have a problem with. Even if its a silly nit pick.

18. Do you have any Game Master/GM experience with other online games?: No.

19. If so, please list:

20. Why should we hire you?: I work well with people and I can work alone if I really need to. I know how to follow rules and directions given to me. I am fair and patient with people and if given the opportunity I will  do what ever it takes to maintain the peace and make sure that the rules of the forum are both followed and respected. I enjoy helping those in need.

O. Vannen

1. Forum Name: O. Vannen

2. Email Address: [email protected]

3. Age: 21

4. Discord Username: O. Vannen #4670 (same as on the LoE server)

5. Skype Username: o.vannen

6. Current Timezone you live in: PST

7. Hours of Availability: ~17:00(and some days earlier)-late night almost every day, I am the most free on weekends, and I can be messaged at practically any time

8. Are you a current member of the LoE team?: Yes

9. If yes, what department?: Writing

~

12. Do you have any moderation experience?: No

13. If yes, please list: N/A

14. What would make you a good moderator?:  I will follow and uphold all given rules. In every situation I will uphold a professional and unbiased demeanor. I will thoroughly dissect each possible infraction and dole out the appropriate consequence(s) and advise those involved what should be done if it were to happen again. If necessary, I will communicate with my fellow team members to discuss the best course of action and if the situation is beginning to get out hand, I will ask for help.

15. Why do you want to join the moderation team?: I'd love to be able to dedicate more to the LoE team and help create and sustain a safe environment for all ages. I am also incredibly interested in the nature of this position.

16. What areas do you believe you could better yourself in?: I believe I could always use more experience to better my communication and social awareness.

19. If so, please list: N/A

20. Why should we hire you?: I am very easy to get in contact with (as I have both Skype and Discord on mobile and check both regularly), I take instruction well, and since I'm already a part of the team (if only for a little while) I am already semi-familiar with the workplace and a number of the other team members. I also have participated in many teams as well as been elected into leadership positions, so I am familiar and well-acquainted with cooperating in groups and I have taken many tasks on my own with little instruction.

Elphyda

1. Forum Name: AnthroYuu

3. Age: 20

4. Discord Username: Yoru#3879

5. Skype Username: Yoruko Yuukaze

6. Current Timezone you live in: Pacific Standard (GMT-8).

7. Hours of Availability: 24/7 excluding holidays and emergencies, to which availability can fluctuate.

8. Are you a current member of the LoE team?: Yes.

9. If yes, what department?: Implementation (Script & Unity).

10. Have you ever been a member of the LoE team?: Yes.

11. If so, what department?: Human Resources

12. Do you have any moderation experience?: Yes

13. If yes, please list: MineCraft server "The Tugboat: Reloaded" (Cofounder), MineCraft server "InbyCraft"(CoFounder), MineCraft server "SteelCraft Prison" (Supervisor), MineCraft server "Infinity Prison" (Warden), MineCraft server "The Power Within" (Administrator/Manager/Development), MineCraft server "Kingdoms of Infinity" (Administrator), MineCraft server "Divine Dissention" (Founder), forum "BronyVille" (Administrator/Development), forum "Role Play Nirvana" (Founder), Discord server "Lunar Playplace" (Administrator), various offline volunteer work.

14. What would make you a good moderator?: Experienced, unbiased, team player, quick and effective worker.

15. Why do you want to join the moderation team?: To connect further with the Legends of Equestria team and members alike, while making sure all assigned rules are followed without exception.

16. What areas do you believe you could better yourself in?: Sociability and relation

17. If you could change one thing on the forum, what would it be?: The theme of the forum to be more appealing, or in more reachable areas: less rule breakers.  Significantly less.

18. Do you have any Game Master/GM experience with other online games?: Yes.

19. If so, please list:  MineCraft

20. Why should we hire you?: I feel I would make a large, positive contribution to the department's effectiveness.

Puynsi

2016 Nov 10, 08:57:25 #5 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 10, 08:59:11 by Puynsi
1. Forum Name:
Puynsi

2. Email Address:
[email protected]

3. Age:

4. Discord Username:
Puynsi

5. Skype Username:
Puynsi (ArgenAnon)

6. Current Timezone you live in:
UTC (-3:00)

7. Hours of Availability:
Available on both weekdays and weekends.

8. Are you a current member of the LoE team?:
No.

-

10. Have you ever been a member of the LoE team?:
No

-

12. Do you have any moderation experience?:
Yes

13. If yes, please list:
MU Argentina and a bunch of spanish speaking forums.

14. What would make you a good moderator?:
Im good at dealing with troublemakers and people who like to look for grey areas around rules.

15. Why do you want to join the moderation team?:
I'm good at defusing situations.

16. What areas do you believe you could better yourself in?:
Communications, I'm good at listening and looking for a common ground for everyone to work with.

Honestly the forum is in good condition and it doesn't need anything else added.

18. Do you have any Game Master/GM experience with other online games?:
No

19. If so, please list:
-

20. Why should we hire you?:
I'm good at following orders if they are given, good with people also I'm not prone to loose my temper when I face a difficult situation, I'm open to critics and advice, straight to the point.

~RainCloud

1. Forum Name: DrMurdershy

3. Age: 19

4. Discord Username: DevilFreak#6504

5. Skype Username: jcstormchaser (~RainCloud)

6. Current Timezone you live in: Central Standard Time. (UTC -6)

7. Hours of Availability: Anytime before work. Usually before 4-5 PM on some weeks.  Anytime on my days off day and night. Anytime past 4 PM on Weekends! Including Holidays! I'm always available on holidays. (Most of Christmas I'm here, even if I'm with Family I'll still do my job.. period!)

8. Are you a current member of the LoE team?: No

9. If yes, what department?: N/A

10. Have you ever been a member of the LoE team?: No

11. If so, what department?: N/A

12. Do you have any moderation experience?: No, I've applied to become a Moderator on NavyField ( 16+ Age ) but have been turned down a few times even though I'm over 18 and played for 6 years. Same for CrossFire, they're super picky...

13. If yes, please list: N/A

14. What would make you a good moderator?: I have the skills to be a leader, I have great listening skills, communication skills. I care for everything and everyone.

15. Why do you want to join the moderation team?: I've always to be a Moderator. Mostly because I like to help those in need and tackle any situation thrown at me. One of my best skills is to me is Communication, Listening and knowing what to say. I will sit for however long needed for any situation and then know what to do from there. I observe my surroundings and sounds around me including people.

16. What areas do you believe you could better yourself in?: I sometimes jump to conclusions but I normally don't do that and also keeping my cool when over stressed which happens sometimes even though I can function in high stress environments. It's what I do for a living.

17. If you could change one thing on the forum, what would it be?: To be honest, you guys have done a great job with the forums. I think it's perfect  :D

19. If so, please list:  N/A

20. Why should we hire you?: I'm ready to work, I take everything seriously. I will follow orders, I'm always straight to the point and I don't sugarcoat unless I absolutely need to. and that I like to be friends with everyone.
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

NapalmStyles

1. Forum Name: NapalmStyles

3. Age: 32

4. Discord Username: NapalmX5 #4025

5. Skype Username: mugenlinksamurai (shows as noodles00p, for my YT channel)

6. Current Timezone you live in: U.S. Central

7. Hours of Availability: 10 A.M. - 2 A.M.

8. Are you a current member of the LoE team?: No

10. Have you ever been a member of the LoE team?: No

12. Do you have any moderation experience?: Yes

13. If yes, please list: FF XIV ARR/HS

14. What would make you a good moderator?: An easily-approachable people-person, unbiased and fair, at the service of my associates and peers when needed. Good at leading when needed, and at working promptly on any task given to me.

15. Why do you want to join the moderation team?: To better serve the community as a whole, be it in the game/forums/chat/etc.

16. What areas do you believe you could better yourself in?: Been giving art a try, I definitely require a lot of improvement. Challenge accepted.

17. If you could change one thing on the forum, what would it be?: Nothing I can see needs changing, all seems to be quite well.

18. Do you have any Game Master/GM experience with other online games?: Yes

19. If so, please list: FF XIV ARR/HS, FF XI, Crystal Saga

20. Why should we hire you?: I'm ready to work immediately, I've already gotten to know many of the current staff members and would be both delighted and honored to work alongside them and the others I've yet to meet in serving a community I've grown so fond of.
<br /><br />"Doing nothing is very hard to do. You never know when you're finished."

Perry The Pony

Thank you for the applications.  Please watch your in box over the next few days.  If you receive a PM from me then it means you are in.  If you do not get a PM then better luck next time.

Go Up