Limited Access Release Applications! [CLOSED]

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Nov 07, 19:49:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NapalmStyles

<br /><br />"Doing nothing is very hard to do. You never know when you're finished."

lightspeed_flash

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2016 Nov 07, 22:28:55
Wow, now it is finally happening! "Legends of Equestria" is growing up fast now. D:
I'm proud of this game for making it so far and happy that I could watch its development and progress almost since the beginning of it. It feels like watching a foal growing up. <3

I'm going to send this to some people I know now. I hope I will meet them once everything starts!

I could not have said it better myself it really is like watching a kid grow up and mature. Our little LoE has come a long way and it has grown up so fast. :')

Flittur

2016 Nov 08, 01:19:24 #22 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 08, 01:21:27 by Flittur
Oh man, it begins.

I've had a few years of anticipation!  :D

(Ignore join date, i'm a lurker.  >A<)
http://flitturr.deviantart.com/

I first played in 2014, though I seem to have forgotten the account. >.<

SimK64

To all who have applied or will apply before the 21st:

Good luck. And have fun.

9thDoctorWhooves

I've been watching this game for awhile now and am so excited, I hope I get picked. :D :3

Monday Dreamer

I jump in the Hype train... wait... i was already in it !  :3

solarflare13

Oooh :( I've just filled it out and I'm totally freaking out WORSE than twilight Sparkle did in "Lesson Zero". I really wanna play the game soo badly and I'm afraid I wont be accepted. I've filled in the final server release page TWICE because I accidentally made a couple of errors on my first attempt D: I hope this doesnt affect my chances :'( <3

m8

Issue: The form has no contact info field (e-mail, phone number, etc). How are you guys going to get in touch with applicants, or even confirm the application was received?

Jcfraven

Quote from: m8 on 2016 Nov 08, 03:11:52
Issue: The form has no contact info field (e-mail, phone number, etc). How are you guys going to get in touch with applicants, or even confirm the application was received?

Hello M8, thank you for the concern.

While the applications were being made, it was determined that all that we needed for purposes of eventually notifying the accepted and granting playing ability was their forum name, and not anything else. I understand your concern though.

If you have any further questions, comments, and/or concerns, feel free to message me or email [email protected].

Have a blessed week!

Aqua Splash

What the heck is a gravitas?

LPatamon

OMG!! Finally it's here!! :D I already filled the form  ^-^ Best luck for everyone! :D

*Gets in the hype train*

Proudy Hooves

Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Sigmath_Bits

Yay! Very exciting! owo

If I'm accepted, I can't wait to be a part of helping improve LoE. Been following it for years! :)

an annoying pirate

wow i can.t wait to meet everyone Inside this fabulous world

Spectrateknix

Yes! I've been waiting for this opportunity for a while. I've obvously bug tested for around 8 OSWs in the past, but this was something I was looking forward to since we actually will have more time than 3 days to search the world and gameplay elements. So long butt-slide glitch lol.

~RainCloud

I've sent in my application.

Every day since August 1st I've been checking everyday for anything new on the main page. And now it's finally here.

I pray to Celestia that I am one of the chosen ones. But not everyone will get a piece of cake. Sorry Pinks.  O:

Good luck to everyone that applied and if we end up on the server together, then I can't wait to see you all then! If not, see you on the other side.

IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

CuddlySylvy

I have a feeling I'm not going to get accepted due to having no experince in testing games for real... Except for the fact I actually signed up to test for a game somewhere else, but it died before it got to the 'testing' stage LOL

Time to let the 13 days of freaking out begin.....

Look kitty, a wizard

[insert grumpy cat meme here]

AkantiaCrystal

Well I sent in my application here's top hoping it didn't suck x'D

Go Up