Almost forgot...

Started by NapalmStyles, 2016 Jul 31, 06:05:57

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NapalmStyles

Greetings, salutations, and all that jazz. Writer by profession, gamer by trade, Poke/Yugi/Smash/Vlog/etc.Tuber by hobby, and generally perpetually eleven cans short of a six-pack... Yeah, I'd say that sums me up about right.

Joined a couple days ago, been enjoying every second despite spending most of it parked in Forrest Gump mode spouting random memes and the like. After finally un-lazying just long enough to finish quite possibly the longest quest in the game, I might resume doing so until the open is over.

That's all I can think of for now, so here's one for the road...

I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andry Charton-Haymoss Ivanovicci Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III... Don't hesitate to call!
<br /><br />"Doing nothing is very hard to do. You never know when you're finished."

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then hurry up, download the game client and go play the game until the server test ends!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

NightMoonMare

Welcome to LoE Pierre! I hope to see you in-game soon~

FeverishPegasus

Welcome home Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andry Charton-Haymoss Ivanovicci Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III (isn't Ctrl C wonderful?).

But wait, you're saying you have a negative five pack? (6 - 11 = -5)
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

NapalmStyles

Zounds! You've uncovered my secret. "This calls for action!" "This calls for HATS!" "YEAH!!!" "Hats are awesome..."
<br /><br />"Doing nothing is very hard to do. You never know when you're finished."

FeverishPegasus

Hats are okay, but only if they move.
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

NapalmStyles

"Remember when we were allowed to wear hats?" "Yeah... That was awesome..."

Rikifive

Hello there! :D

See you in-game, on December, that is.  X3

Welcome to the herd!  :D

NapalmStyles

Expect me to give it my all to make that return in December, thanks much XD

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Kat the skeleton

Hello and welcome to LoE forums and see you in game hopefully X3

Go Up