Legends of Equestria at BABSCon 2015 & Open Server Announcement!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Mar 28, 21:45:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Howitzer

Will the build be available for early download during this OSW?
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

LeafyGrove

Quote from: KrissyG05 on 2015 Apr 08, 20:17:26
When? 12:01 EST midnight?

Nice to know, but wouldn't it have been better to make it available to download today, so people can play first thing tomorrow instead of having to download and install after it's open, that does take away from available play time. :/

Tabbynya

Quote from: LeafyGrove on 2015 Apr 09, 14:41:22
Nice to know, but wouldn't it have been better to make it available to download today, so people can play first thing tomorrow instead of having to download and install after it's open, that does take away from available play time. :/

The wiki says 8 hours till open server, and no download link...?

*begins freaking out*  DD:  >A<  O: 

Niyx

Quote from: Tabbynya on 2015 Apr 09, 16:14:01

The wiki says 8 hours till open server, and no download link...?

*begins freaking out*  DD:  >A<  O: 

I agree! >A< >A< >A<

Stardust Dragon

It can take a while to ensure the files are all set to go, and upload.  This isn't unusual to still be waiting for the download.  Just have patience, it'll be here soon enough. ;)

Cryptic-Dash

Im having to run all these times into GMT
It's gonna be laaaate night  ovO Worth it though

Lightning Sparks

Androsii ;D, if you want to send me a PM go on. Hablo español.

TecFox

If the event really starts on Friday morning I'm gonna miss half a day  :c.
I'd rather be here instead of sitting at a desk for 8 hours doing almost nothing. But I'll join as soon as I can  :D.
I hope the links will be available soon. I want to download it before the event starts so I won't lose any time when I get home.
What if I told you that you just wasted 5 seconds of your life by reading this line?
Also, here is my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMLykq9VgsRc-8jznL0UswA

Akilas

I just hope that the client be ready soon, maybe in a few hours, i gues it's being ready in 3 or 4 hours, i hope, well im still excited for my next OWS
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

spiritwolf98

Quote from: Akilas on 2015 Apr 09, 18:46:26
I just hope that the client be ready soon, maybe in a few hours, i gues it's being ready in 3 or 4 hours, i hope, well im still excited for my next OWS
5 more hours, Close! OMG IM SO EXITED!!! *pinkie explosion in 3....2....1..*  :D :D :D :D :D
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

Thrasher Dash

If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

Lightning Sparks

Androsii ;D, if you want to send me a PM go on. Hablo español.

Akilas

Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

spiritwolf98

You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

Cryptic-Dash

Marimase

I just found out that i can't play this weekend!  D: Oh well. Y'all better have fun!
OMG LOADING BAR IS BEST PONY 100% OBEEMA CARE APPROVED MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIB TO MAH YUTUUHB CHANNEL OBUMA FOR PREZ11223232129 FOR 10 PIZZA GAMING VLOGS ABOUT PREZIDIENT OBAHMAH PER DAY PROBABLY

FluttershyFan84

Me and two others on SL are still waiting for news of the download being available. Why hasn't this been available earlier?  :c
Ponies. Ponies everywhere!

I'm seriously tired of the 100 point anti-bot posting protections... "I'm not a bot"? Just use mouse movements instead of pictures! *sigh*

SkylordryanZ

Where is the download? Some of us has slow internet so we download slow you know.....(not me, I have fast internet ^-^)
Send by SkylordryanZ ;)

Akilas

"Deal with it"

Moon princess

2 hours left.. I'm just bouncing in my seat here waiting and watching the site like a hawk for the download ovO, they normally dont wait until the last minute to give us the launcher, did something happen?  ono

Go Up