Favorite Song of Season 4?

Started by Dylanbob, 2014 Mar 16, 14:21:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sugar--shock

honestly, i loved pretty much all of the songs, but if i reaaally had to choose it'd probably be hearts as strong as horses or you'll play your part.  ^-^ I'd choose the latter if only because cadence's parts absolutely slayed the other princesses and i think her voice is definitely underrated.  :nod:
~~Cody

Jinxie Umbra

Hmm, hard to pick just one. There were plenty of great songs this season, especially with Pinkie Pride. But for my favourite, I have to go with "You'll Play Your Part" because it has Luna singing. X3

serena072205

does What My Cutiemark Is Telling Me count?  X3

cloudwilk

Not going to lie, but later when I listened to "You'll Play Your Part" it actually made me cry.. So that one is probably best for me.

I really liked Apples to the Core and The Goof Off. I did like Find the Music but I've overheard it so much with all the remixes out there that I honestly don't care for it anymore. Bats I like... and Pinkie's Rap was so out-of-place I had to listen to it a few times after.  lol

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

I really can't choose one from all those great songs, so I'm going with a list of my favorite songs (in no specific order).

''Hearts Strong as Horses''
''Bats''
''Glass of Water''
''Make a Wish''
''Find the Music in You''
and of course
''Let The Rainbow Remind You''

Andrew Wolfwood

:D everything pinkie pie, especially with cheese samwich. I am a big weird al fan, despite what my brony hating friends say.

However, hearts as strong as horse struck a special note in me. In a way, I can relate.

cloudwilk

Quote from: Andrew Wolfwood on 2014 Aug 13, 14:01:48
:D everything pinkie pie, especially with cheese samwich. I am a big weird al fan, despite what my brony hating friends say.

However, hearts as strong as horse struck a special note in me. In a way, I can relate.

Yes. Weird Al is probably one of my fav. (if not my fav.) musical artists. XD

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

enoot222

My favorite song in season4 is "Let's the rainbow remind you"

Dream Bolt

You'll Play Your Part, and Apples Forever, because both included characters who really needed more songs. Plus, Apples Forever is one of the most catchy tunes to date, and You'll Play Your Part had some of the best vocals to date. Plus, I was just so excited to see Celestia sing again.

I have to say, I'm surprised You'll Play Your Part wasn't more popular, if for no other reason than that we hear Luna sing for the first time. I thought Luna won every poll! It seems that here on LoE at least, even the princess of the night's appearance could not trump the power of the pony who's episode is most lauded for its songs.  :D

Snow Crystals

"You'll Play your part"  is my favorite music in the season 4.  I can't wait for the season 5 to come out.

Ponies991087

I honestly loved all of them but if i had to chose just 1...it would have to be "Apples to the core"!  ^-^

Thrasher Dash

If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

Thrasher Dash

i personally like Heart Strong As Horses,stop the bats,Generosity,Apples To the Core,Glass of water,Pinkie the party planner,Pinkies lament,Make a wish,Music in the treetops,Find the music in you reprise,all songs from season 4 finalle,and my fav:Awesome as I wanna be
If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

Solv

From Pinkie Pride specifically, (bless that musical), I'd say Pinkie's Lament really tugged some strings. ....Buuut then there's also Make a Wish, which if I could make a wish... I'd wish that it was LONGER~!  O:

I don't think I hated "You'll Play Your Part" as much as the next pony, even if I wish the finale had more than just two songs. >3>...

My numero uno favorite-o though?: Discord's Glass of Water! Catchy, crazy, zany, silly and fun! I think I need to go watch that again.  lol

(Stop the Bats was another great one, in my opinion~)
:) :D          PINKIE PIE!  <3            :D :)

Go Up