I can't connect to the servers, and i have very little time.

Started by TheManeSix, 2014 Jan 24, 10:58:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TheManeSix

I downloaded the 64 bit version last night and it wouldn't connect so a ran as admin.
That wouldn't work so i got the 32 bit and ran that as admin, when i try today with both versions running as admin there no luck it says i can't login and when i try to local login that doesn't work either. I also have very poor connection
to the forums and  the LoE site its self. I have this day to fix it and then i leave for the weekend. Any help?

Chishio Kunrin

2014 Jan 24, 11:47:03 #1 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 24, 11:53:00 by Chishio Kunrin
Trust me, it's not just you. There's so much traffic that the site and forum are slowed down, and a lot of people have to try logging in multiple times to get into the game. Once we get better servers, we'll be able to handle this kind of traffic.

Local login doesn't do anything, so use normal login. What I did is, I told the game to save my password, so I can just click login, login, back, login, login, back, over and over until I get in.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

ElliotIBoy

I can't connect eather it says: couldn't log in no game access. i click login again and then it says just couldn't log in... Please help i really want to play this game!   D:

lemongrass

I didn't get to play either  :'(
Whenever I tried to download the game it just said too many people had downloaded it recently, try again in 24 hours  >.<

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up