Login in Problems

Started by Zodia195, 2014 Jan 26, 17:47:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zodia195

2014 Jan 26, 17:47:55 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 26, 17:57:30 by Zodia195
Okay, I click on the Login button and nothing happens.  No error, nothing.  Am I doing something wrong?  I tried it without saving my password too.  Help please.  Thanks.

Post Merge

Nvm, it logined in but now it's asking for my server.  No idea what it is.  I have a Mac btw.

Pipkin

Asking for your server?  When you login it should give you a list of servers to log into...just pick one of those

ccm0416

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Jan 26, 19:16:25
Asking for your server?  When you login it should give you a list of servers to log into...just pick one of those

When I clicked "login", a list of servers did not appear. Everything stayed the same.

Somebeing

Quote from: ccm0416 on 2014 Jan 27, 04:35:55

When I clicked "login", a list of servers did not appear. Everything stayed the same.

The stress test is over.

ccm0416

Quote from: Somebeing on 2014 Jan 27, 04:47:43

The stress test is over.

Thanks for your info! Now I can click "login" after entering my username and password. But this time it shows "couldn't log in: no game access". What does this message mean?

Somebeing

Quote from: ccm0416 on 2014 Jan 27, 04:57:21
Quote from: Somebeing on 2014 Jan 27, 04:47:43

The stress test is over.

Thanks for your info! Now I can click "login" after entering my username and password. But this time it shows "couldn't log in: no game access". What does this message mean?

The open server weekend ended. Your going to have to wait for the next one. Sorry.

Black Hoof

I think it should have been explained more clearly that registering on this forum was obligatory to log in the game and play.

Molestium

2014 Jan 27, 06:54:17 #7 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 27, 06:57:40 by Molestium
I'm plays 5 minutes, and disconnected. When try to login client reported - Error: couldn't log in: no game access.
And after registration i'm not receive a letter in my mail.
Possible to run own server? Or play offline?
THX.

McSleuthburger

it was stated multiple times that you needed an account of the forums to log into and play the game
the "Error: couldnt log in" was either because the webhost was having trouble handling the load or because the servers are down now (i dont know what time you tried to log in)
There is no real way to run your own server or play offline (it is an MMO, other people are what make the experience)
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Black Hoof

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2014 Jan 27, 08:54:04
it was stated multiple times that you needed an account of the forums to log into and play the game
the "Error: couldnt log in" was either because the webhost was having trouble handling the load or because the servers are down now (i dont know what time you tried to log in)
There is no real way to run your own server or play offline (it is an MMO, other people are what make the experience)

I haven't seen where it was stated, neither on this forum nor on Equestriadaily. Can you give me a link please?

Powerpony39

Quote from: Zodia195 on 2014 Jan 26, 17:47:55
Okay, I click on the Login button and nothing happens.  No error, nothing.  Am I doing something wrong?  I tried it without saving my password too.  Help please.  Thanks.

Post Merge

Nvm, it logined in but now it's asking for my server.  No idea what it is.  I have a Mac btw.

Something very strange happend me to... Then i trying to login this happends: Error: No game access. WHY! D: Someone ho knows how to fix this? I created a new acc. but it did not work..

Ryo_D_Disk

The game is now closed and the servers are shutdown so there is no access for anyone currently

Go Up