What song are you addicted to right now?

Started by HunterOfTheDark, 2014 Nov 26, 06:16:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

brobrobippy

U don't know by Alison Wonderland

Unity by YourEnigma is pretty good rn too
Thanks for being the best community out there all you Bronies! ( and Pegisisters )

Thunder Spin

[ Invalid YouTube link ] Isn't it good?

HunterOfTheDark

Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Elphyda

ShadowHoof

Been listening to that a lot these last few days.  I even went through the trouble of creating a .SRT for it, mainly for my personal use but I did share it.

Pupa The Changeling

The Schuyler Sisters,Helpless,Satisfied and Aaron Burr, Sir from Hamilton!

Night Striker

I will always love Jubyphonic's work and possibly never stop getting addicted to her stuff either. XD

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Nightshade Star

Howitzer

Spoiler: show

Let your inner slav break free
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

marshmallowfluff

Todrick hal is my current obsession in the music world

Spoiler: show

Discord: Marshy_fluff (#4884)

Feel free to add me! And look for me in LOE, I need friendos! <3

DrifterCrow

Voltaire - Graveyard Picnic

Always love the Edgar Allen Poe references in the song.

Hide within the darkness, and strike from the shadows. Fly through the night and watch for thy enemies.
Welcome to the Crow's Nest. For I, the Drifting Crow, shall sate your needs with whatever I have.

Night Striker

idk why I'm so addicted to this song right now........maybe it's because all my irl friends seem depressed lately? Nah, that's probably not it.  :P

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

AudioWaveDasher

Let me know how addicted you are to my songs... Seriously, let me know if they get stuck in your head... Thats the best compliment an independent musician can get. hit me up if you see me in game!

PAPER WHITE
&t=24s

FLY INTO THE NIGHT
&t=47s

Elphyda

2017 Oct 10, 23:38:09 #254 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 10, 23:39:59 by AnthroYuu

And

Night Striker

Don't understand a single word of this, but I still LOVE it <3

Though one of my favorite singers who do translated covers did a pretty good job ^-^

Sky Arrow

This song has the best beat I've ever heard
~insert clever signature here~

Ferro_the_King

Lets talk about addiction... Symhonic metal AND ponies!

Excuse my English, it tends to misbehave...

Night Striker

idk why I'm addicted to Payday 2 music now....but I am xD

Night Striker

Ever since Payday 2 released this music track with the halloween heist, i can't stop listening to it xD

Go Up