Innocent VS. Corrupt - The Forum Game (ROUND 3 IN-PLAY)

Started by Lary, 2012 Jul 26, 18:42:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lary

Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Legulus

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 26, 21:25:09
Quote from: Legulus on 2012 Jul 26, 21:07:09
I would like join! Reminds me of Mafia :)

You have no idea...

Was it my fail in grammar for having left out a "to"?

Anyway, will you be participating in future games?
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

Lary

Quote from: Legulus on 2012 Jul 26, 21:32:19
Was it my fail in grammar for having left out a "to"?

Anyway, will you be participating in future games?

I was referring to you comparing my game to Mafia. As for me, I'm the moderator. It'd be severely unfair for me to take part. But if someone else were to host another game in the future, perhaps.

snarfgsnor

i probably have to sign off for now. going to bed in a few mins.

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Legulus

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 26, 21:50:07
I was referring to you comparing my game to Mafia. As for me, I'm the moderator. It'd be severely unfair for me to take part. But if someone else were to host another game in the future, perhaps.

Yes, I realize how unfair it would be for the moderator to play a role. However I did mean, while someone else moderated a game. I wouldn't mind hosting a game whenever you feel like playing.
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)

PrincessButton

Quote from: Legulus on 2012 Jul 26, 21:53:50
Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 26, 21:50:07

Yes, I realize how unfair it would be for the moderator to play a role. However I did mean, while someone else moderated a game. I wouldn't mind hosting a game whenever you feel like playing.
Once everypony gets the hang of it we can probably take turns modding and stuff.  ^-^ If it's okay with Lary that is.~
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lary

2012 Jul 27, 07:33:20 #26 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 27, 07:35:17 by Lary
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jul 26, 22:39:35
Once everypony gets the hang of it we can probably take turns modding and stuff.  ^-^ If it's okay with Lary that is.~

Like I said, I didn't make the game so I don't own it. Once this game is done, others could moderate if they so desire.

Anyways, first Day-Phase starts some time tomorrow. Check your inboxes then; your roles and a few other things will be there. (And hopefully we can get at least one more person before then. >.< )

---

Okay, I've sent the roles out. First round starts at 3 PM EST (12 PM PST). After that, no more entries can be accepted.

Ozzy

Lary

Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Jul 27, 12:19:40
I has an interest in dis game.

I'll send you a role if you want to play. :3

Ozzy

Lary

ALL SIGN-UPS ARE CLOSED. THE GAME BEGINS NOW.

---

DAY ONE

There are 7 ponies in the game. 4 votes on one are required to banish.
You can vote or unvote at any time until 4 votes on one player are reached. You may discuss as much as you want.

Players:
-snarfgsnor
-Haned tom.
-Pinkie Pie
-Dreadnaught 308
-Xeno Aura
-Legulus
-Ozzy

Legulus

Not many of us are on at the moment, but no matter!

Of course, it being the first day, there's not much to discuss other than eliminating one random pony to get the ball rolling.

Ozzy

Dreadnaught 308

sorry I couldn't be here sooner but now I am here :3
Hello, I'm The Doctor

Legulus

Well then, gentlemen, would you guys like to start discussing now, or wait for others to arrive?  :P

Ozzy

Dreadnaught 308

he said we needed 4 votes on a player for them to be exiled but only 3 of us are here so I think we should wait until everyone comes
Hello, I'm The Doctor

Lary

Waiting might not be the best idea, since you're all in different timezones. It'd be rather difficult.

Discussion is mainly to keep the votes from spreading out, like one or two votes on a bunch of others. You need to collaborate to target one person. :D

Legulus

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 27, 15:26:15
Waiting might not be the best idea, since you're all in different timezones. It'd be rather difficult.

Discussion is mainly to keep the votes from spreading out, like one or two votes on a bunch of others. You need to collaborate to target one person. :D

This, I was just about to say ^-^

We can maybe wait for 1 more person and then start working on a target, then the others who aren't on can vote later.

Ozzy

It's quiet...

..too quiet

Oh my how cheesey

Go Up