The NEW Massive Smile Project [Closed]

Started by Crystal Chaos, 2012 Jun 20, 18:54:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ryo_D_Disk

oh but one warning i did change a certain line from the original it origanly said "Is a smile as wide as a mile" to "Is a smile as wide as a my own" it made a bit more sence + i beleve it was the original pinkie verstion

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Jun 20, 20:42:35
oh but one warning i did change a certain line from the original it origanly said "Is a smile as wide as a mile" to "Is a smile as wide as a my own" it made a bit more sence + i beleve it was the original pinkie verstion

Pinkie's smile is wider than a mile...

Legulus

On second thought, I'd like to do Cyril's part:

'Cause I love to make you grin, grin, grin
Yes I do
Bust it out from ear to ear, let it begin
Just give me a joyful grin, grin, grin
And you fill me with good cheer

And I personally have no opinion on the changing of lyrics.
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

Tiger

I want this part!

'Cause I love to see you beam, beam, beam
Yes I do
Tell me, what more can I say to make you see
That I do?
It makes me happy when you beam, beam, beam
Yes, it always makes my day~!

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Ryo_D_Disk

ill still put down a request for this section
But if you're kind of worried
And your face has made a frown
I'll work real hard and do my best
To turn that sad frown upside down

but i shall see how things go

Sonic Heart

lol Legulus..i was like "i want mics part" then  i read you wanted cyrils later lol  :D

k . so i want mic´s part!  :D

Legulus

Quote from: Sonic Heart on 2012 Jun 20, 21:00:11
lol Legulus..i was like "i want mics part" then  i read you wanted cyrils later lol  :D

k . so i want mic´s part!  :D

I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE BACK TO MIC~

Nah. Lucky you, then ^-^ How long do you think it'll take to get something to record with?
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)

Sonic Heart

Quote from: Legulus on 2012 Jun 20, 21:03:07

Nah. Lucky you, then ^-^ How long do you think it'll take to get something to record with?

lol will go tomorrow to a local electronic store and check prizes and deals and stuff, then probably with some luck, i could have it for friday if i get the money, if not, then it will have to wait until monday   :\

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Sonic Heart on 2012 Jun 20, 21:10:40
Quote from: Legulus on 2012 Jun 20, 21:03:07

lol will go tomorrow to a local electronic store and check prizes and deals and stuff, then probably with some luck, i could have it for friday if i get the money, if not, then it will have to wait until monday   :\

No rush.  ^-^

Legulus

After all, we must strive for perfection  >:O

And I'm totally making my part pure screamo, after drinking some coffee, which makes it easier for screaming ;D

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Legulus on 2012 Jun 20, 21:18:15
After all, we must strive for perfection  >:O

And I'm totally making my part pure screamo, after drinking some coffee, which makes it easier for screaming ;D

Not sure if troll or serious.

Legulus

Ah, just playing around. I would never do screamo for a something like this :)

Also:

'Cause I love to make you smile, smile, smile
Yes I do
It fills my heart with sunshine all the while
Yes it does
'Cause all I really need's a smile, smile, smile
From these happy friends of mine

^^ Sonic wants that part, so please do update the OP accordingly

Sonic Heart

2012 Jun 20, 21:32:05 #32 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 20, 21:51:48 by Sonic Heart
What Legulus said  :3

Also, it would´nt be a bad idea to add our little touch to our parts!

Legulus

I'm partially fine with people having fun with their part and adding their own touch to it, so long as it isn't too extreme like screamo, which I joked about ^-^

Sonic Heart

2012 Jun 20, 21:54:38 #34 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 20, 22:01:17 by Sonic Heart
Quote from: Sonic Heart on 2012 Jun 20, 21:32:05

Also, it would´nt be a bad idea to add our little touch to our parts!

Fixed  lol

But yep, maybe screamo is a little bit too extreme  lol Cyril did that part sound a bit like rock, so yeah ovO

it WOULDN'T be a bad idea to add a little bit new, but nothing that changes the feel of the song

Tiger

Quote from: Sonic Heart on 2012 Jun 20, 21:54:38
Quote from: Sonic Heart on 2012 Jun 20, 21:32:05

Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea to add our little touch to our parts!

Fixed  lol

But yep, maybe screamo is a little bit too extreme  lol Cyril did that part sound a bit like rock, so yeah ovO

it WOULDN'T be a bad idea to add a little bit new, but nothing that changes the feel of the song

You failed, NOW it's fixed. :P

Legulus

Tiger be trollin'  :3

Hnngh. I am worried about how we'd go about getting an instrumental, and gathering all our voices though. From what I've seen, there isn't an instrumental download, so we'd need an experienced person in audio editting.

A possible way of getting an instrumental, though not a direct one, would be if GuitarBrony performed an acoustic instrumental, but IDK :s

Sonic Heart

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jun 20, 21:57:19

You failed, NOW it's fixed. :P

Fixed! Thanks! Now i will tell my english teacher why she never fixed that on my tests, im pretty sure i have always wrote it that way.  lol

Tiger

Heh XD

Legulus, I'm not trolling, I'm just correcting spelling :s

Sonic Heart

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jun 20, 22:03:40
Heh XD

Legulus, I'm not trolling, I'm just correcting spelling :s

And i thank you! I remember i said when i first joined in EO "English is not my main language ..bla bla bla... i would appreciate pepole correcting me" or something between those lines  lol
Plus english here is kind of hard to learn if you dont pay for private classes.

Anyway, i heard something from GuitarBrony, dont know if more than just the Flim Flam song, dont remember , but  liked it  :D If he wants and feels like he can do it, go for it!   :D

Go Up