First thing that comes to your mind

Started by Tiger, 2012 May 31, 22:50:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sonyablademaster

snarfgsnor

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

sonyablademaster

snarfgsnor

*kisses sonya* X3

but right now i feel like i need something to do :3

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

sonyablademaster

Haned tom.

Well anyways it seems my OC purge also got rid of the annoying noises my mind was making up
In life there is no good or evil. There is only opinions and business.

sonyablademaster

Haned tom.

Well imagine making like 50 OCs a day in your mind. Eventually you will need to clear your mind up.

sonyablademaster

Haned tom.

Anways here are the OCs that survived the purge: Oblivion swords, Enigneer Machine, Dark Chaos, Dhaos lionheart, and Siria Hope

snarfgsnor

why not stick with one? its much more simpler :]

Haned tom.

But that's no fun.
Anyways here is two of the new OCs: Darkness alexander swords (or Oblivion's shadow.) and Rein heart swords.

sonyablademaster

I just can't help myself, I just make more and more O.C.s

snarfgsnor

one word: stress
thats all it is :)

and should we report the count post issue thingy? or should we even be bothered?

Haned tom.

Rein hearts swords is actually Haned Tom as a female. Long story. I also decided killing Haned isn't Oblivion's true style. Which is what Oblivion's shadow is Oblivion's true self. Out for the world to see.

snarfgsnor

you use the word: oblivion too much!   o_o

sonyablademaster

me making more o.c.s is easier for me

snarfgsnor

Haned tom.

sonyablademaster

if start with one I make a story for that one and another come in my head and another one and etc.

Go Up