Go Down

Peace Keeper

2014 Aug 07, 03:32:17 #40 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 07, 03:34:58 by Peace Keeper
Come in to his room to do this
Spoiler: Shun Goku Satsu • show

And if not, my brother comes in to do this
Spoiler: Ultimate Shun Goku Satsu • show

... to a crash dummy of course
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Doomato

Cwy end tel onn hem fow huwting mea!  ono

Peace Keeper

2014 Aug 07, 03:47:34 #42 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 07, 03:49:48 by Peace Keeper
 O: WAIT! I never intended to hurt you. I only wanted to make a bunch of noise smashing a dummy.

Bring a Mariachi band to sing him his MaƱanitas (Morning Song) on his birthday.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Doomato

Peace Keeper

Doomato

Peace Keeper

*Unfurl wings*
*Plucks one feather*

Tickle him with a feather and my wings

Doomato

Peace Keeper

Wait o.O , how does that wake me up?  lol

Scream out "ICE CREAM" from his room.

Doomato

Everyone likes DoomCo manufactured lemonade!

Scream lemonade in his ear in a sing-song voice!

Peace Keeper

AHH.. OK I'LL BUY LEMONADE  >A<

Have a speaker system that plays this

Skip to 15:20 (It's about 13 seconds long)

Doomato

HITT HISS HEADD WIF MISTA FLUFFLES!!!  >:O

Peace Keeper

Doomato

Come back from sugar cube corner with a bag of my favourite food... Sugar donuts!

Peace Keeper

Will strike up the band like my "almost" wedding

Doomato

Peace Keeper

Doomato

Peace Keeper

Pour wake-up juice like in Back To The Future Part III

Doomato

Make his bed a car and have it go 88mph.

Go Up