[Herd] Evershade Crusaders

Started by Lost Solstice, 2014 Apr 19, 23:48:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

2014 Aug 08, 04:44:52 #40 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 08, 05:16:51 by Peace Keeper
I'm gonna be updating my album every day so that everyone can see what we have done so far. I will have the link on my post in the first page of this thread.

Initially, there were some kinks that needed to be sorting, such as glitching chat box, but hopefully I can solve that problem soon.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

344forever

There seems to be a ton of problems with the servers atm so you might wanna rethink the exact time of the meeting
~REMEMBER! REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD, BYE!!!!~

Peace Keeper

So far the servers are becoming more stable. In fact, more stable than last OSW. However, it is good to have a backup plan in case.
Let's just hope that we don't get separated. So first is Levade. If that server somehow shuts down, then it's Pelade. If that goes down, return to Levade to see if that returned to normal.
If we feel that maybe someone got separated, we should check and call them out to the other server. Friday was very dynamic, and I hope it doesn't happen again. I was getting worried of separation.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Lost Solstice

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Aug 09, 06:31:48
So far the servers are becoming more stable. In fact, more stable than last OSW. However, it is good to have a backup plan in case.
Let's just hope that we don't get separated. So first is Levade. If that server somehow shuts down, then it's Pelade. If that goes down, return to Levade to see if that returned to normal.
If we feel that maybe someone got separated, we should check and call them out to the other server. Friday was very dynamic, and I hope it doesn't happen again. I was getting worried of separation.

I will be making a skype group for us all, currently firestar and heavenly tones are in it as well as rainy. If you have a skype just send me a personal message with your contact info and I'll send you out a request.
Never let the light fade from your eyes lest your path stray from being straight and true.

344forever

Heavenly day 1 and 2 Recap!

Met up with you all and had some fun times, played hide and seek, did quests, had a nice chat under the airship and got my ledges stolen by everyone!

I have pictures that I will upload throughout the weekend that you can find here! http://sta.sh/22athr3a186r

NOTE: The Evershade bits are near the bottom cause it took a while to meet up.
~REMEMBER! REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD, BYE!!!!~

Chack

I had lots of fun with you guys in particular. Might as well apply for the forum herd while I'm here.
Name: Chack
Race: Earth
Talent: Artistic talents and creative input

Reason: Ya'll were awesome to be around in this OSW. Can't wait to see ya in the next.
Wait for it...

Verdant Tome

You guys might want to check out all the pics I took this weekend! A lot of them had ponies from this herd in it. Check it out!
August 8th and 9th: http://imgur.com/a/jdbak
August 10th: http://imgur.com/a/NQon7

It was fun! I look forward to the next weekend!

344forever

Quote from: Codefreak5 on 2014 Aug 11, 00:29:05
You guys might want to check out all the pics I took this weekend! A lot of them had ponies from this herd in it. Check it out!
August 8th and 9th: http://imgur.com/a/jdbak
August 10th: http://imgur.com/a/NQon7

It was fun! I look forward to the next weekend!

Awesome pics! I have some pics to update as well, mostly from the Stormy Quill, Firestar and Aspir group.

~Heavenly Tones
-Unofficial Element Of Camera (jk)-

P.S.: I AM NOT FREAKING SUNSET SHIMMER! WHY DOES ONE OF THE CHATS SAY I AM!?

Peace Keeper

It was a great OSW. I had a very fun, and somehow a very emotional, weekend.
I wish Levade got overunned by dragons, but I guess the 3 dragons was fun enough.
Time to wait for the next OSW, but until then, I'll be here in the forums.

I also updated my album as well.
http://s1191.photobucket.com/user/SMWangelofdeath/library/LoE%20August%202014%20Screenshots

-ReiMar-

Was nice to run around in this game, but devs still have a long way to go) I'd like to come to next OSW))
:D

Lost Solstice

2014 Aug 13, 14:03:32 #50 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 13, 14:09:18 by Lost Solstice
Quote from: Chack on 2014 Aug 11, 00:19:08
I had lots of fun with you guys in particular. Might as well apply for the forum herd while I'm here.
Name: Chack
Race: Earth
Talent: Artistic talents and creative input

Reason: Ya'll were awesome to be around in this OSW. Can't wait to see ya in the next.

Welcome to the herd Chack :D And thank you! I am very happy to know you enjoyed our company as much as we did yours  <3

Post Merge

Quote from: 344forever on 2014 Aug 11, 01:03:00

Nah, you're totally Sunset Shimmer.
Never let the light fade from your eyes lest your path stray from being straight and true.

344forever

Post Merge

Quote from: 344forever on 2014 Aug 11, 01:03:00

Nah, you're totally Sunset Shimmer.
[/quote]

and you are totally a bunny lord from the lost planet of FireStorm but I don't bring that up. >^<

Spoiler: show

Lost Solstice

Quote from: 344forever on 2014 Aug 13, 20:07:54

and you are totally a bunny lord from the lost planet of FireStorm but I don't bring that up. >^<

Spoiler: show

Of course I'm a bunny lord. My name is Sir Puffy Paws, but I don't think the rest of the herd carrots all.

Chack

Glad to be in!
I managed to take some screenshots of the place. http://imgur.com/a/SvYww/all I realize most of them are night pictures, too.
I've been working on a few videos involving the recordings I took during this and the last OSW. Hopefully I can actually get them done sometime soon.
Wait for it...

Lost Solstice

The next Open Server Weekend has been announced for January 24th to January 26th so be sure to stock up on rations and send out notices to all of our herdmates if you can!

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Lost Solstice on 2015 Jan 04, 16:33:31
The next Open Server Weekend has been announced for January 24th to January 26th so be sure to stock up on rations and send out notices to all of our herdmates if you can!

Yes sir.

I also want to add on the meeting locations. Where should we meet, and how long should we wait there? I have a feeling some were waiting on the location, and we weren't there. So I'd say give about half an hour or full hour so we can take call, and anyone else jumping in late we notify on our location.

Now, for the biggest concern is back-up plans on which servers to go. Levade is our primary server, but from last OSW, it was tripping out, so we went to another server until either that trips out as well, or Levade functions again. So... we should plan on how we can communicate when we switch servers when Levade trips out, and when the server is up again.

Well... that's it from me. Hope to meet y'all soon. ^-^

Chack

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Jan 04, 17:21:27
Yes sir.

I also want to add on the meeting locations. Where should we meet, and how long should we wait there? I have a feeling some were waiting on the location, and we weren't there. So I'd say give about half an hour or full hour so we can take call, and anyone else jumping in late we notify on our location.

Now, for the biggest concern is back-up plans on which servers to go. Levade is our primary server, but from last OSW, it was tripping out, so we went to another server until either that trips out as well, or Levade functions again. So... we should plan on how we can communicate when we switch servers when Levade trips out, and when the server is up again.

I hope I'll have some decent internet by then. I want to be able to at least stay connected and not have too much lag. That could really mess up recordings.
Hope to see you all there! Last time was great.
Wait for it...

Lost Solstice

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Jan 04, 17:21:27
Yes sir.

We will meet at our usual location at the entrance to the Evershade Forest as to what time that is up in the air right now. I'm hoping to be on first thing tonight when the servers go up at 12:01 but I don't know about any of the other crusaders. Levade will be our main server as always, as for a backup server we will have to wait and see what servers are online tomorrow before making a backup one.

Quote from: Chack on 2015 Jan 06, 14:47:47
I hope I'll have some decent internet by then. I want to be able to at least stay connected and not have too much lag. That could really mess up recordings.
Hope to see you all there! Last time was great.

I hope you do as well Chack :D Just as long as Levade or our backup server doesn't constantly go up and come down we should be good. I hope to see you there as well Chack and I'm glad to have you along with us again :D

Chack

Quote from: Lost Solstice on 2015 Jan 23, 11:17:23
I hope you do as well Chack :D Just as long as Levade or our backup server doesn't constantly go up and come down we should be good. I hope to see you there as well Chack and I'm glad to have you along with us again :D

I finally have somewhat more stable and faster internet, so I hope that no problems occur. I shall be recording the experience as always.
I should really finish those videos from the last two OSWs...
Wait for it...

GildedArrow

I'm GildedArrow. ArcaniaWonder told me that I could join and to just reply on the forum... there for I'm doing just that. I'm excited to join and looking forward to it  :D

Go Up