Ponies: Lost In Space [OOC]

Started by FakeSmile, 2015 Dec 09, 21:40:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ScarletInk

Well, Death, technically the sign-up closed a long time ago and we already have a plot going on, for you to join in all the other RPers should first agree on it and then we should inform you of what happened until now.

And this story is getting really emotionally heavy, so you should think well about it before joining.
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Julien999

Wow, it's so slow these days. Business as usual? Nothing yet about this vampony nor this Trix?

Gamepaw

2017 Nov 21, 02:36:56 #982 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 21, 10:50:15 by Gamepaw
An idea for when the ponies come back from the 'big reveal.'

Exploring random facilities/games that the ship/station has to offer. Like a random swimming pool or a 0 gravity room. I`m sure woofer would like those. Sink or float is a question that will need answering though.

Or some Holodeck stuff :)

SparkleChord

I'm pretty sure Game would float, unless woofer secretly has a bunch of muscle under the fluff xD

I remember being told as a kid that more muscle actually causes people to sink.  Dunno how true it is :P
(Formerly known as Purple)

Gamepaw

Game would have muscles cause he can lift himself up. (Quite a strength test.) but he is also covered in Chub and floof. His floof being like a sponge and absorbing all the water would probably make him sink.

ScarletInk

Ok, guys, here we go: the big moment arrived. Virulent is going to tell everypony what is their mission and what happened to Equestria.

Wheeew, my fingers are shaking a little!

Onyx Quill

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2017 Nov 24, 14:37:33Ok, guys, here we go: the big moment arrived. Virulent is going to tell everypony what is their mission and what happened to Equestria.

Wheeew, my fingers are shaking a little!

I'm on pins and needles, and Onyx isn't even in this RP. :)
When you've walked my road and you've seen what I've seen,
You won't try to talk about your magic friends.
You'll know dang well why I have this glint in my eye.
And I won't cry beneath anypony's hoof again.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

ScarletInk

Are you following me around, Onyx?  lol

Onyx Quill

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2017 Nov 24, 14:54:08Are you following me around, Onyx?  lol

No. It's just a slow day.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

Gamepaw

Could skip to the big reveal, mention everyone in it so they all get a fixed notification then just continue as normal

ScarletInk

It's exactly what I'm doing, I just hope I'm doing it right: I rewrote the post at least three times now.

Gamepaw

I think you did a good job. How do you tell someone that their entire world and everything they knew is gone?

Maybe we could dig up some documents on what happened to the other members of crew and passengers, some computer files perhaps of the evacuees?

For Gamepaw, he could have been left behind because of the fact he simply wasn't able to move fast enough and got separated and left behind.

The rest of his family could have easily evacuated in a pod, which could now be in stasis awaiting pickup.

Also, unless you broadcasted your message on the intercom, you`ll have to repeat for Game when you go and get him :) 

Could use the reveal as a way to make the computers work a bit more properly and more access. A kind of way to ensure the ponies aren't as affected by the idea there entire way of life/familes are gone and scattered into space.

Could go recover the escape pods using the ship and then just have it be more lively, is a good option to add more people who wish to join.

Also for my family thing from a few pages ago. The family now includes Violet as a Mate/Love-Interest/Girlfriend/whatever of Gamepaw, she is now a wolf also. :)

ScarletInk

Thanks, Game. ^-^ And about warning your character too, we'll definitely have to go and tell him, in a moment we'll have to get back to the infirmary anyway.

About having other people joining in, I thought about this too and indeed I'm going to reopen the sign-up again, to see if we can get some other RPers in.

By the way, @Onyx Quill , are you interested? Just to ask, I enjoy RPing with you and I think your character may fit well with the others. ^-^

Gamepaw

I think balancing all my characters at once would be fun but difficult to do.

Game - Chubby useless one

Violet - The Strong one.

Poppy - The tomboy

Sky - The doting Daughter.

Raven - The scientist 

:)

Onyx Quill

2017 Nov 24, 17:04:06 #994 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 24, 17:10:25 by Onyx Quill
Quote from: ScarletInk on 2017 Nov 24, 16:03:14Thanks, Game. ^-^ And about warning your character too, we'll definitely have to go and tell him, in a moment we'll have to get back to the infirmary anyway.

About having other people joining in, I thought about this too and indeed I'm going to reopen the sign-up again, to see if we can get some other RPers in.

By the way, @Onyx Quill , are you interested? Just to ask, I enjoy RPing with you and I think your character may fit well with the others. ^-^

Sure. :) I think Onyx is probably on one of the other ships. They could find yours at some point?

If that's ok, just let me know when you're okay finding another ship. :)

Onyx Quill

Quote from: Onyx Quill on 2017 Nov 24, 17:04:06Sure. :) I think Onyx is probably on one of the other ships. They could find yours at some point? Maybe some of Scarlet's family is with Onyx?

If that's ok, just let me know when you're okay finding another ship. :)

In this reality, Onyx probably hasn't met Scarlet yet.

ScarletInk

Definitely he didn't. Then, I'll tell you when you can jump in. Maybe you can talk with @Julien999, since we're going to introduce a character of his, and have your characters appearing at the same time?

FakeSmile

Sorry for the random appearance, Sparkle messaged me about posting Galacto's reaction to this reveal. ^^;;;
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

Don't worry, Smiley, it's nice to see you. ^-^

FakeSmile

Nice to see you as well, Scarlet. ^^
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Go Up