Skills suggestion and hotbar troubles

Started by FrensisRed, 2017 Sep 12, 13:28:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FrensisRed

Hello, a thing that i've noticed is that a lot of skills have the same icon and they're unrecognazible until you pass the cursor on it, and they have the description on it only in the book, it would be helpful to mark skills with different icons in order to know which is an attack skill or a simply healing/taunt skill, and maybe put the same descriptions when you pass the mouse on them, just in order to learn them quickly and understand which one you're using, since i'm not english it's very difficult to me to learn them just by the name, i think that it would be a lot helpful for me and other non-english players! And another thing is that the skill bar is giving troubles since i can't move a skill from the first lane to the second and viceversa, i've seen in other MMOs that you can put transparent-secondary bars above the original one, to allow you to use your skills more easily, since you don't have to search for them scrolling down the bar while in fight.
It covers space but it's a lot useful than a single hotbar!

Sorry for my bad english, i hope you can understand and can consider my suggestion!
Shamalaya

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up