Suggestion for helpful markers

Started by Fauna Joy, 2017 Sep 12, 05:25:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Fauna Joy

2017 Sep 12, 05:25:45 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 12, 06:25:56 by Fauna Joy
 Something that I think would be very helpful if integrated into LoE would be indicators over the heads of ponies that either have a quest for the player, or are a shopkeeper, and perhaps both if that exists. This is something I've seen in many MMOs and it's incredibly useful and takes a lot of guesswork out of trying to find out how to progress in the story.

For a quest marker this game, I'm thinking a question mark, perhaps colored blue or red to differentiate it from quests that have already been started by the player.

For a shopkeeper, I think a Bit floating over their head would be enough of an indicator that the pony is at least interesting. It wouldn't take long for players to figure out that Bit=shop.

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up