Reach for the Gold (Equestria Games RP/game) [Sign Up and more][OOC]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Oct 10, 00:36:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

Wait, did Sparkle successfully teleported to the stadium?

All Peacekeeper did is to skip it.

Purple

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Mar 07, 09:36:44
Wait, did Sparkle successfully teleported to the stadium?

Lol, for once she did xD  I decided to skip the dice roll mechanic for Sparkle's magic in this RP, since there's already so many dice rolling events, and i wouldn't want to confuse anyone.

Peace Keeper

Wow. Everyone is a rush to the stadium. Didn't expected that x3

Guess a bit more entertaining to see characters rush than to assume everyone is already there prepared and ready.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Mar 07, 20:09:47
Wow. Everyone is a rush to the stadium. Didn't expected that x3

Guess a bit more entertaining to see characters rush than to assume everyone is already there prepared and ready.

Frost Snow is already there.

I planned this for Lightning Spark because he's still in the room talking with Natura, but I never expected the others doing this instead of just "hey! We skipped this part! Now you're at the stadium and ready!".

Purple

lol, i was planning for Sparkle to be at the stadium, but i changed it after MMTfan1 posted xD

Julien999

Hmm...

1. Boa just broke his back hoof this morning.

2. Boa is late. (still sleeping)

3. Boa left because he have something important to do than the Equestria Games. (family things)

Peace Keeper

Now to await for the commentators to welcome everyone, introduce (if ya like), and to set ready for the announcement of the next event.

The first event is the 200-Meter
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Peace Keeper

@Purple  @Misty Fly  @tonman3509  @_BlazingInfinity  @Julien999

It is the time again for another role call. As before, just say you are here and you are checked into the RP. Failure to do so will account for an automatic drop-out. The deadline will be April 1st, and it ain't april fools if you are dropped without calling out.

If by any reason you couldn't respond to the roll call and you still wish to participate, let me know so I can accommodate you back into the RP

Checklist
----------------------
-Julien999
-Misty Fly
-Purple
-_BlazingInfinity

The rest of the RPers are fine. Don't need to answer the role. But if you wish, well feel free to shout to me so I know you still participating as spectator, ect.

Misty Fly

Magic...

Purple

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Mar 20, 23:59:37
@Purple  @Misty Fly  @tonman3509  @_BlazingInfinity  @Julien999

It is the time again for another role call. As before, just say you are here and you are checked into the RP. Failure to do so will account for an automatic drop-out. The deadline will be April 1st, and it ain't april fools if you are dropped without calling out.

If by any reason you couldn't respond to the roll call and you still wish to participate, let me know so I can accommodate you back into the RP

Checklist
----------------------
-Julien999

i be here still xD

_BlazingInfinity

That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Mar 21, 03:41:20
i wonder how many games do we still got left?

Well I will try to keep the games going to as many viable uni-racial events as possible. I guarantee there will be at least 10 ahead.

Julien999

I have something in my head. Something that is going on in the little house where are Natura and Acqua.
I was wondering if I write what's happening in the other side or just reveal what's happened after the end of the day event like that crazy one with the vines? :P

Peace Keeper

Well up to you. If you feel that whatever is happening is taking place at the same time, feel free.

Peace Keeper

@tonman3509

Since you failed to reply to the deadline, I will have to drop you from the RP

If by any means you weren't able to respond and wish to continue rp, let me know so i can accomodate you back.

Also i will have the calculations done some time soon. Might be a hit delayed x3

Julien999

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Apr 03, 10:06:55
((dangit, i accidentally messed up my dice roll when trying to fix my post XP))

@Purple  Oh... whoops! Trying to fix the misreading of the scoreboard thinging?

Purple

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Apr 03, 10:13:18
@Purple  Oh... whoops! Trying to fix the misreading of the scoreboard thinging?

yeah xP i probably should've just left it alone, considering Sparkle didn't actually say anything xD

Julien999

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Apr 03, 10:21:46
yeah xP i probably should've just left it alone, considering Sparkle didn't actually say anything xD

Oh my... I'm sorry for what's happened! xD

Random rolling!
This dice roll has been tampered with! Because I modified.
Rolled 3d50 : 29, 12, 34, total 75

Purple

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Apr 03, 10:24:11
Oh my... I'm sorry for what's happened! xD

Lol, that's ok, it's my fault for being a perfectionist xD (and forgetting that it messes with the dice roll if you edit your post :P)

Peace Keeper

*-eeeeeeeeesh. Bummer there. Ima let this one slide for now x3
*-Remember to be careful ^-^ don't wanna get a foul.

Post Merge

SHOOOOT!!!!!

Messed up typing in my roll. I will await for someone to post so that I can roll my dice properly x3

Go Up