Game Servers Are Now Open!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Apr 18, 00:28:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

2014 Apr 18, 00:28:37 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 12, 01:27:16 by Ellowee

This is it! The Legends of Equestria servers are now open! You may now log in to the game and play for the whole weekend!

If you haven't already, here are your options for downloading the game:

Google Drive folder with all current builds as compressed folders and torrents: http://www.watermelon.org/

64 bit version taken down due to issues ~Perry~

You must have the newest game version downloaded in order to get all our brand new features! If you have an older game version from a previous open server weekend, it may not work!

Disclaimer: Downloading game files from other sites may be unsafe. They may contain viruses.

You can also find these downloads on our downloads page, http://www.legendsofequestria.com/downloads

You must have the newest game version downloaded in order to get all our brand new features! If you have an older game version from a previous open server weekend, it will not work!

Simply sign in with the same username and password that you use on the forums, and there you go!

Feel free to post any livestreams, videos, events, fanart or screenshots on our open server thread, which can be found here: http://tiny.cc/ShareWithEllowee and you may be shared on the Legends of Equestria Twitter, Tumblr, or Facebook!

Also, today is the day of the Legends of Equestria panel at BABSCon! If you're attending, why not stop by and give it a look?

Have fun, everyone!

Aria BIaze

FiraPen

I can log in but nows its saying I cant play because the remote host is not responding

Mysterious Mr. T

About 15-19 FPS on lowest settings.

My heart has been broken.

lgpihl

It says now:

Server Listing

Cutiemarks .. Downloading
Items .. Downloading
Abilities .. Downloading
Skills .. Downloading
Recipes .. Downloading
Item Atlas .. Done

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED A FIX, I literally worked nonstop today just to get the day off tomorrow and to stay up later tonight to play the game. :(

Nova Beats

I tried both the windows downloads, but I keep getting a 404 error right after attempting to log in

a Pegasus Pony

Quote from: lgpihl on 2014 Apr 18, 00:43:28
It says now:

Server Listing

Items .. Downloading
Abilities .. Downloading
Skills .. Downloading
Recipes .. Downloading
Item Atlas .. Done

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED A FIX, I literally worked nonstop today just to get the day off tomorrow and to stay up later tonight to play the game. :(

It could be as simple as the game not responding to the server host. Just reset your connection and try again.

Also seriously cannot wait to actually try it out on the functioning servers!!!

Zach10002

Can anyone help me with this problem? http://i.imgur.com/dtHxtgX.png. This happened with the Windows x64 build download.

I am not the only one with this problem.

Sunnybrook1

Ah, finally able to log in but I keep getting booted off, that my "connection timed out" even though I'm actively playing/moving my character.

Anyone else having this problem? :s
Not a morning pony...

CrabApple

2014 Apr 18, 01:12:18 #9 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 18, 01:14:47 by CrabApple
Im having the samew problem as Sunny. Also it freezes a lot and crashes on the loading screen. But its not too big of an issue. Just thought id say something. Is there a specific thread to post about game bugs?
[move=9][/move]

Pipkin

That could be due to the stress on the servers

IDK as i haven't actually gotten on yet

and no, right now there isn't a spot for bug reports....though there should be

Mayia

(。◕Д◕) LoE won't even open for me. It shows me the Utility logo, goes to black screen, then shuts down.

|Skittles|

Im trying to download it but it keeps giving me an error when I try to get on.

Gooberson

Quote from: lgpihl on 2014 Apr 18, 00:43:28
It says now:

Server Listing

Items .. Downloading
Abilities .. Downloading
Skills .. Downloading
Recipes .. Downloading
Item Atlas .. Done

I am having this same problem. If anyone has a fix for this that would be amazing! im running mac osx btw

Pipkin

People having the downloading items issue

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Apr 18, 00:53:01
Somewhere in your library there should be a folder for LoE with a settings cfg file among other things
try deleting that folder and run the game again(Mac)

For Windows this folder will be in appdata/locallow

Skittles what is your error?

Zach10002

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Apr 18, 01:21:04

Somewhere in your library there should be a folder for LoE with a settings cfg file among other things

For someone who isn't great with Windows, that's not very helpful. I can find a folder named "loe_Data." If that's it, I can't find anything called "locallow."

|Skittles|

I click on it and it say application not found, I tried downloading all the versions of it but the same thing keeps coming up.

Pipkin

Quote from: Zach10002 on 2014 Apr 18, 01:30:28
Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Apr 18, 01:21:04

For someone who isn't great with Windows, that's not very helpful. I can find a folder named "loe_Data." If that's it, I can't find anything called "locallow."

push WindowsKey + R to open your run Menu
type "%appdata%" without the quotes to open your appdata folder
Open LocalLow
Delete that LoE folder that should be there

Quote from: |Skittles| on 2014 Apr 18, 01:30:49

I click on it and it say application not found, I tried downloading all the versions of it but the same thing keeps coming up.

[/quote]

Did you extract all the contents into one folder?

Pipkin

what error are you getting?

Go Up