Yes
3 (23.1%)
No
10 (76.9%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

My mom is angry about this, as well. We will not be buying an Xbox One. :l

This is going to affect any stores that sell or rent out video games. This is the dumbest decision ever made by a video game company. Microsoft's gaming division is going to hemorrhage money. Anyone who's smart will turn to the PS4 or Wii-U. I'm sure anyone who has a computer that's good enough to run such games was already planning on playing them on their computer.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

Quote from: super_chris85 on 2013 May 22, 15:59:50
So how many Microsoft fans gonna convert to Sony fans

It's going to be a huge 3-way split between the Wii U, PS4, and PC

By the way, don't be afraid to defend the Xbox One, we respect all views here  <3

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 May 22, 20:55:37

By the way, don't be afraid to defend the Xbox One, we respect all views here  <3

oh I would so love to see someone defend the Xbox One... that would be a hoot. lol

Ateren

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 May 22, 20:58:01

oh I would so love to see someone defend the Xbox One... that would be a hoot. lol

I know! It's uh... its..... um.... uh... OOH! It's the worlds greatest TV remote!  :D

byndbored

No offense to anyone but I have a feeling this console is going to fail.
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Blues-Music

Actually I always do something where nintendo comes first (Unless they make a fail console , but the wii u is a big success to me.) I of course have a PC , but not for console reasons. Yeah I play games on it , but I mostly got it for the internet. So PC doesn't upgrade that frequently so I stick to what I got. The actualy choice is between the new Xbox console , and the new PS console. So no matter what I always HAVE a PC , and buy the new nintendo console , but this time i'm sticking with the PS4.

I think a lot of people do what  I do. I understand if you disagree.

KireiameJin

My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

Shadow Mare

Blues-Music

"Welcome to the ultimate experience! Here you can watch television without pushing a button!"

Shadow Mare

Worse thing about the Xbox One is Kinect... Everyone would be using them as mics... Good lord...

Zeekar

The Xbox One huh...well...On my opinion.It looks like a VSR.The Fee thing is very much so not needed,and TV.Really.TV.We need a TV to PLAY Xbox...Why would I want to use my Xbox to WATCH TV......I mean comeon.During that whole discussion,I heard TV atleast 30 times.Ugh.They really screwed up this time :l.

Chishio Kunrin

My household is paying for a very good cable deal to watch TV. We have a cable box. Why do we need an Xbox to watch TV? I'd rather watch my channels in HD and use our DVR. I mean, we just managed to get a cheaper deal on great cable. Why do we want to spend $300 on an Xbox... to watch TV?

Meanwhile, I've always said that voice command is overrated. Too many people have jerk friends who'll say a command that their friend doesn't want to happen. I'm surprised that I even saw a commercial advertising such a thing where that happened. I was like "That's supposed to make me want to buy that? The fact that my friend can come in, say something, and ruin my game?"

KoalaLover99

Oh wow. I'll stick to my PC thanks. :P I really hope this system fails. It seems terrible for me to say it but I really do. Then all my guy-friends at school can play with me on PS4's :D

Also I was watching the Philipp De Franco show and apparently those who were watching the stream on the x-box w/ their kinect on had problems. When they said stuff like "x-box, go home", their kinects picked it up, and did what they said lol

Rissian

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 May 23, 15:28:32
My household is paying for a very good cable deal to watch TV. We have a cable box. Why do we need an Xbox to watch TV? I'd rather watch my channels in HD and use our DVR. I mean, we just managed to get a cheaper deal on great cable. Why do we want to spend $300 on an Xbox... to watch TV?

Meanwhile, I've always said that voice command is overrated. Too many people have jerk friends who'll say a command that their friend doesn't want to happen. I'm surprised that I even saw a commercial advertising such a thing where that happened. I was like "That's supposed to make me want to buy that? The fact that my friend can come in, say something, and ruin my game?"

That reminds me of my nephew somehow selecting my entire desktop then saying delete when I was bored and testing out windows voice commands on the easy access area. I had to unplug the mic cause he was just laughing not realizing that he almost deleted gigabytes worth of data which at the time it was my old PC which didn't have a recycling bin capable of holding all of that data as I had never set the recycling bins memory high enough. So hoping those voice commands can be turned off I'd assume they can be or people wouldn't like it. I don't see myself getting one though unless a mass amount of RPG's I liked were released for it, and even then most games are multi platform now.

Book Smarts

Shadow Mare

This should be the next COD. Dogs? Who needs them?!

Sea Foam

Apparently, after the press conference, Microsoft stock went down and both Nintendo and Sony stock went up.

The thing is an absolute mess and only shows how much Microsoft wants to squeeze as much money as they can from its supporters while stunting both their options and margin.
     They're downright abusing their loyal (Good lord, have you met an Xbox fanboy? They'd marry the box if they could.) fanbase and, by the end of this, I'd be stunned if they had anyone left on their side. I just can not imagine how any gamer could be in favor of anything Microsoft is doing.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Chishio Kunrin

2013 May 24, 00:49:30 #37 Last Edit: 2013 May 24, 00:54:06 by Chishio Kunrin
So I'm browsing Facebook.
I see that my friend voted on a poll.

"Which gaming console will you be backing this Holiday season?"
>Xbox One - 196 votes
>PlayStation 4 - 409 votes
>Wii U - 63 votes
>I'm fine with my current console, thanks - 311 votes

He picked PS4, and my vote for Wii U brings it up to 64 votes. I kind of feel sorry for those 196 who picked Xbox One.

P.S. I picked Wii U because there's still the issue of PS4 apparently not being backwards compatible, and the fact that I'm still not one for having my games be on something like a cloud storage. I'd rather have physical copies of all my games, always. But PS4 is still likely better than Xbox One at this point.

Blues-Music

Even though I will give equestria girls a chance.

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 May 24, 02:46:07

Even though I will give equestria girls a chance.

So I take it that this "Equestria Girls" isn't great I guess?

Go Up