Unsure?
6 (6.5%)
Don't like pokemon (that's Impossible)
4 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 91

Go Down

Dark Hooves

never played it, don't have the newest DS
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Rikaria

Just a reminder to everyone: the Pokémon Bank Celebi distribution will end after the end of this month, so be sure to grab it if you haven't already.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Stardust Dragon

I've got to admit I'm not super attentive on forums, but in trying to look around I didn't find anything more closely related, so I feel a little less of a nuisance for asking.  Is there a thread or part of a thread dedicated to Pokemon trading on here, or do I need to go to another forum?

cloudwilk

From what I saw, this is for pretty much everything poke'mon. I guess the whole trade conversations could be held in pm but advertise here? :/ *shrug* Maybe you could make a thread..?

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Rikaria

I think there was another thread for trading, but I think it's dead.

And no, this isn't for everything Pokémon, just X/Y. Even Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire has its own thread.

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Sep 20, 23:34:58
I think there was another thread for trading, but I think it's dead.

I think I did see that trading thread a while back actually.  If it's dead, probably better not to disturb it.  Thanks anyways!

Rikaria

Due to Halloween, there's an internet Mystery Gift distribution for a super-sized Pumpkaboo with Rocky Helmet attached to it. It also has its Hidden Ability, Insomnia (which you weren't able to get prior to this event), so be sure to grab it while you still can!

Quote from: SerebiiPokémon X & Y - Mega Gengar Event

For those of you in North America, the Shiny Mega Gengar distribution event has begun. This event runs until October 26th 2014 and gives you a special shiny Gengar which knows the special move Sludge Wave and holds a Gengarite. This event is a Serial Code event and requires going to a store in order to receive the code, which is then redeemed in Mystery Gift. If you are in the United States, you can get this code in Gamestop. If you are in Canada, you can get it from participating EB Games stores. If you are in Mexico, it can be received from GamePlanet and in Chile it can be obtained from Microplay.

Quote from: SerebiiPokémon X & Y - Diancie Event

For those of you in North America, the Diancie distribution event has begun. This event runs until November 16th 2014 and gives you a special Diancie, which cannot be found in ormal gameplay. This event is a Serial Code event and requires going to a store in order to receive the code, which is then redeemed in Mystery Gift. If you are in the United States, you can get this code in Gamestop. If you are in Canada, you can get it from participating EB Games stores. If you are in Mexico, it can be received from GamePlanet.

The Diancie event has been announced for players in Australia & New Zealand. This distribution is set to run from November 10th to November 28th in various retailers across Australia and New Zealand. Specific retailers have yet to be announced. In addition to this, you can get it on November 8th if you go to the special screening of the movie at Hoyt Cinemas

Do remember that Diancie canNOT Mega Evolve in X/Y; you'll need to transfer it to Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire and get its Mega Stone there.

Go Up