I've had forgotten you cannot delete thread (Abandoned this thread)

Started by Billow Pillow, 2012 Oct 09, 15:04:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ryo_D_Disk

mhh that makes sence ((Ill admit not looking to far into the system)) but i can see first rank Filly being the bare basics just building and little to no commands, student a few more commands then the system starts a news depending on the race choise aka unicorn, pegasus or earth pony and im assuming some bonus to each one

Xeno Aura

My friend skipped "Student" afaik though.

He went Filly > FlightStudent > BasePegasus > Speedster

I've gone Filly > Student > FlightStudent

Ryo_D_Disk

hmm no idea prehaps he had enough to skip a step ((seriouly im guessing I havent looked into the system)) or prehaps before you go student you need to spesify what race so that it goes straight to it

Xeno Aura

Quoteprehaps before you go student you need to spesify what race so that it goes straight to it

That's what I was thinking. I became a Student before the races existed, so possibly why I lost out.

Tekner

My Minecraft name is the same as my forum name ;)
Griefers? That sucks. I hate those guys. What did they end up doing?

Zaner-Boy

I went ahead and joined the server, I should be on there fairly often. My Minecraft name is Zaner_Boy.

Billow Pillow

@Tekner: Understood, they ended up griefing a-ton of the old spawn area along with the two houses that resign right next to it.

@Zaner: Welcome aboard new friend! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and have a wonderful time!  :]

@Xeno: First the ponies enroll into the school for basic knowledge, than they go into the classes that pertain only to there special talents. =3
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Zaner-Boy

Tell me, what do higher ranks do? Not only for the Student things, but also the ones for mining and woodcutting.

Billow Pillow

@Zaner-Boy: Through the main system ranking a player will gain additional homes and additional commands and disguises that will help them out through the game, and just give them more fun and exciting stuff to mess with along with give you a basic pony class.  ((In the future their will be a list giving out all the new commands and perks each rank gets)) For the other thing you must be talking about the Mcmmo system - Currently right now it is mainly only for bragging rights! But in the feature when i think of a more balanced reward system for it, it will pertain to a slight reward system that will hopefully give out bonus materials and features. 
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Ryo_D_Disk

If you dont mind me adding on the upgrade to sword skills does apear to grant a bonus to fighting such as counter attacks and bleeding effects ((I noticed it during the grind to student))

Tekner

I would recommend, if this is a possibility, that you increase the number of animals that spawn. Lots of us keep starving to death :I

Also, do you have a written list of the things you want built?

Billow Pillow

@Tekner - Yeah my apologies, i'll try to fix that in a future update, currently enjoying my pony marathon though. ^-^ Right now we don't really have a list, but the main priority thing's we need built is the three class spawn areas. 

Pegasus - Clouded area with tons of factory looking buildings (Rainbow factory area and cloud creation)
Earth pony - Apple jacks farm. 
Unicorn's - Miniature palace - somewhat circular in shape - around it having a garden area fountains and walkways - can't explain right now.

I know the details are vague, but mainly it's because i prefer freedom of choice, things never work out exactly as one imagines it, so when building something i generally tend to stick to the basic idea but bend and work it differently then i originally imagined. 
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Zaner-Boy

I'm not having problems with food. I found a forest full of pigs, and they should keep me going until I can get a condenser, and make plenty of food.

Tekner

Ah, the starting areas. I'll probably do the farm because I love AJ :]
I'll get started on that once I have creative mode. Hopefully it'll be this weekend because I have lots of class next week X3.

Xeno Aura

Think we probably have a griefer on the server. I lost all of my MFSU's and machinary + some energy condensers and alchemical chests, and a forcefield with a few upgrades. (with diamonds in). Also took out an HV Solar Array.

Probably our own fault for storing diamonds in an Alchemical chest. :P

They even built up to the top of my lighthouse and removed the redstone sequencer to stop the lights. -_-

Kind of annoying that there isn't much you can do to protect things like this, until you get a forcefield 100% stable, which is very hard to do, even an HV solar array doesn't work, if you have 2 rainy days in a row, you have about 40 minutes of real life time with no power input, so the forcefield fails.

Ryo_D_Disk

Ok we have a rather large grefing problem ive lost everything save the items on my back all my machines my power my items my chests all gone im afraid  D:

Billow Pillow

@Xeno & Ryo - No need to worry! Believe i fixed your guy's problem, all grief has been rolled back in the appointed griefed areas, though if i somehow missed your area please tell me!  X3 and please give me the coordinates to the said location.
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Zaner-Boy

Oh, perfect. I thought the rollback would undo all of my work today.

Go Up