Demo-man (looking at you, Ozzy)
Heavy
Engineer
Medic
Sniper
Spy
Go Down

Link

A thread for posting anything from funny pictures to sharing stories in possibly one of the best games ever.  :D

I'll start with favorite weapons and classes!  ovO

I have a strange eternal reward named "My Little Backstabber"; just got it yesterday and I'm already at 90 backstabs (yes, spy is my favorite class... ovO).
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Ozzy

Hmmm...   >:/

Lemme think...  :/

..Demoman.  ^-^

Link

Was there ever a doubt?  =P
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Ryo_D_Disk

boom headshot eeyep i like the sniper although i must admit i fail at this game mostly because i refuse to use a mouse so sniper is easer to move with

Link

At that makes sense. If you do a lot of 2fort, I've probably back stabbed you at least once, unless you're wearing one of those darned razor-backs... >:(
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Ryo_D_Disk

actuly probaly to mosts suprise i dont have one  :I i never got a razor-back mostly because i play on the rarest of occations because i die...Alot

Driftless Night

hur dah hur dah hur!

Ozzy

Zygrograxgra

I think the Pyroland killed my ability to play.
Now whenever I go to play (didn't happen before the update) the game lags horribly, in a way that makes me think it's having issues with Pyroland loading.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Tiger

I'm good in a variety of classes, but I have to say Pyro is my favourite class. He can take down any class with ease if he's within range, especially with the degreaser axtinguisher combo!

And you've gotta love her rainblower kill taunt. Sneak up behind snipers and MAKE THEM PAY ovO

Though, his lack of long ranged combat makes me play soldier too. I remember once I was running back to base with the Escape Plan, and randomly whacking the air, then an enemy scout ran in front of me and I killed him ovO

I can play most classes except Sniper. I can NEVER. Get that headshot. I mean, seriously. The only time I seem to be able to is in degroot keep, where my huntsman aim and estimation becomes surprisingly good.

My Spy and Demoman ability completely deteriorated after a few weeks break from TF2. I used to be really good at them too...

...My post is getting too long ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Johannes

Demoman is my favorite class.

byndbored

Ever since I started playing with the pyrovision goggles on I've been feeling less stressed when things don't work in my favor. :]
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Zygrograxgra

If you guys could make items for this game, what would they be like? I'd like to see the Sniper with a Lever Action

Life Taking Lever
Vision is unhampered
+33% charge rate

-some amount of zoom
-33.3% damage

The idea behind this weapon is that the Sniper is a bit better against multiple foes, but suffers a bit in a 1v1. It also lets you see enemies coming up from the side a bit better than the normal rifle.
I did some minor math too, and found that it can still take out a Heavy with a headshot unless they're over healed.

'course it probably sucks, 'cause I've had the idea for all of fifteen minutes.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Ozzy

I dream of receiveing this set: The Mitigator.

Teal Turken

Book Smarts

Medic or a Spy, nothing too special since I don't play everyday  :')

Deviant

Anymore questions?  ^-^

Tiger

Ooh, nice! Gmod? :3

Anyway, one day I was fooling around on PL Upward, and the enemy team nearly pushed the cart to the end. Then I noticed this....

Yup.
No comment.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

daswed

2012 Jul 05, 04:57:26 #18 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 05, 05:00:24 by daswed
Quote from: Link on 2012 Jul 04, 19:19:11
At that makes sense. If you do a lot of 2fort, I've probably back stabbed you at least once, unless you're wearing one of those darned razor-backs... >:(

The razorback isn´t even a good item, the sniper thinks that they are safe behind it, because they can´t be backstabbed, but you can just shoot them, they won´t even have time to react. My favorite item is the Holy mackerel, just because every time I see a sniper I fish them to death.
My favorite class is probably scout, followed close by pyro and soldier, because scouts can just own everything if you are good with him, and I´m fairly good with scout.

The_Unknown

Scout? Sniper? Demoman? All maggots I say!
Yeah, my favourite class is the soldier x3
Although I do enjoy playing medic a lot too.

Go Up