Teh Minecraftness thread

Started by KoalaLover99, 2012 Jun 04, 10:15:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

I had to stop using the mod since I play with some friends who don't have the mod, to them, my pony skin looks like a monster  lol

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 16, 23:29:50
I had to stop using the mod since I play with some friends who don't have the mod, to them, my pony skin looks like a monster  lol

RAWR! AHAHAHAHA! Can't be that bad, right?

In the Yogscast, who plays Knight Peculiar? He's apparently a brony, considering he logged on with a Vinyl Scratch skin when they did Sunshine of Israpony.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

KoalaLover99

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 16, 23:16:25
Yogscast! <3 Leave it to Simon to find stuff about horses. lol I secretly keep thinking "What if Simon finds LoE when it's released, and he plays it?! What if Hannah does?"

O: O:

I CAN'T IMAGINE THE EPICNESS THAT WOULD BE IF HE FINDS IT :D

Also wasn't Lewis doing the spotlight? o.O

Book Smarts

I know there's a mod that adds horses too minecraft

Blues-Music

Most of the yogscast are bronies.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: KoalaLover99 on 2012 Jun 17, 15:12:06
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 16, 23:16:25
Yogscast! <3 Leave it to Simon to find stuff about horses. lol I secretly keep thinking "What if Simon finds LoE when it's released, and he plays it?! What if Hannah does?"

O: O:

I CAN'T IMAGINE THE EPICNESS THAT WOULD BE IF HE FINDS IT :D

Also wasn't Lewis doing the spotlight? o.O

I can't remember. o_O Might have to re-watch it. Weeell, if Simon does find and join LoE, I shall friend request him. :3 Friend request to Honeydew!

Book Smarts

My friend was bored so he just decided to buy minecraft for his xbox 360, it's okay, the controls take awhile to master :x

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 17, 22:59:49
My friend was bored so he just decided to buy minecraft for his xbox 360, it's okay, the controls take awhile to master :x

And it tells you what everything is and what stuff can be used for and tells you the recipes for stuff. :P I had thought that it would be more like Minecraft, where you have to know the recipes or something. And I thought they'd have a mouse cursor in the inventory menu that you control with the analogue stick, like some PS2 games had.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 17, 23:27:15
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 17, 22:59:49

And it tells you what everything is and what stuff can be used for and tells you the recipes for stuff. :P I had thought that it would be more like Minecraft, where you have to know the recipes or something. And I thought they'd have a mouse cursor in the inventory menu that you control with the analogue stick, like some PS2 games had.

You can turn off the tool tips and info about blocks in the option menu

KoalaLover99

QuoteMost of the Yogscast are bronies

Chishio Kunrin

Well, I started trying to build a village in some jungle trees. Only problem is, getting creative enough to connect the buildings all together. That, and dealing with the slight lag I get any time I play Minecraft.

Book Smarts

I attacked a zombie pigman in the xbox 360 version and 20 of them swarmed right on top of me :I

My character wasn't able to survive  :'(

Zaner-Boy

Yeah, you need to run into a corner and swing like crazy.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Jun 21, 20:09:33
Yeah, you need to run into a corner and swing like crazy.

That's what I did and when I hit one, another would just take its place  >.<

Zaner-Boy

Anyways, I just installed a mod that allows me to duel-wield. Hopes that it doesn't make my game black-screen and make me waste a few hours figuring it out like every other mod I've ever gotten.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Jun 22, 00:06:01
Anyways, I just installed a mod that allows me to duel-wield. Hopes that it doesn't make my game black-screen and make me waste a few hours figuring it out like every other mod I've ever gotten.

Oh wow, can you post a link?

I've heard people wanting this, but I've yet to a see a mod

Zaner-Boy

Here is the mod. It adds dual wielding, 3 new weapons, shields, chain to make into chainmail armor, knight armor, and... that's about it, actually. Enjoy.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Jun 22, 00:13:56
Here is the mod. It adds dual wielding, 3 new weapons, shields, chain to make into chainmail armor, knight armor, and... that's about it, actually. Enjoy.

Now that's an awesome mod  O:

Zaner-Boy

Yeah, I'm just in it for the duel wielding, and maybe the shields. With that, it's midnight and I'm bloody tired. Goodnight.

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Jun 22, 05:41:03 #59 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 22, 17:45:35 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Jun 22, 00:13:56

Tobuscus has that mod. :3 You can dye the knight armor. Though, the poor fool hasn't figured out that redstone dust isn't for dyeing.

[Edit]: I still can't believe there are people who still keep asking if the other characters in Yogscast's Shadow of Israphel series (that they're making using Minecraft) are NPCs. No. They're not NPCs. No Minecraft mod has sophisticated enough NPCs with clever enough AI to be completely and perfectly interactive to every single thing you do.

Go Up