Skyrim

Started by Remedy, 2012 Apr 15, 00:13:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KireiameJin

Throthgar, son of Bothvar, descendant of Eggar, brother in law of Ignar, second cousin of Falkmar fights his first Pokemon battle XD

Just a little parody i liked :P
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

Midnight Breeze

Well, this is glamorous...  :l

I delete my .ini files because I wanted to uninstall my insanely bright ENB. When I got back in game I was like 'Wow, vanilla skyrim looks way better without ENB. Who needs 'em?'

So I was playing when I noticed an NPC referred to me as 'she'. Then I switched to third person and noticed I was walking rather femininely. Then I took off my armor and...well...

Spoiler: show

I think I've had a bit too much skooma...

Book Smarts

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Mar 06, 21:40:50
Well, this is glamorous...  :l

I delete my .ini files because I wanted to uninstall my insanely bright ENB. When I got back in game I was like 'Wow, vanilla skyrim looks way better without ENB. Who needs 'em?'

So I was playing when I noticed an NPC referred to me as 'she'. Then I switched to third person and noticed I was walking rather femininely. Then I took off my armor and...well...

I think I've had a bit too much skooma...

While looking for the terminal command for gold, I found the gender command. Turns out the command only changes the body and not the head  lol

super_chris85

Hey if you could invade people in Skyrim what would you do if a guy dressed with a batman chestplate with Captain America's shield, the master sword, Pinkie pie's head and yelling "Cheese for Everyone" charging at you

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: super_chris85 on 2013 Mar 06, 22:34:10
Hey if you could invade people in Skyrim what would you do if a guy dressed with a batman chestplate with Captain America's shield, the master sword, Pinkie pie's head and yelling "Cheese for Everyone" charging at you

That's not lore-friendly!!!  >:O

super_chris85

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Mar 06, 22:38:17
Quote from: super_chris85 on 2013 Mar 06, 22:34:10

That's not lore-friendly!!!  >:O

Who said it had to be lore friendly it just has to be about Skyrim and all of these are mods for the game but I get what you mean ^-^

Midnight Breeze

After my incident with the Honeyside mannequin I vowed to stay as far away from Honeyside as possible: in Solitude.

Things didn't turn out much better...

Blues-Music

It's worse when you have a dragon following you. For some reason I found an indestructable friendly dragon that constantly spins around itself , and follows me. Gaurds don't do anything to it at all so I treat it as a pet.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Mar 08, 03:26:01
After my incident with the Honeyside mannequin I vowed to stay as far away from Honeyside as possible: in Solitude.

Things didn't turn out much better...

Thanks for scaring me  >A<

Midnight Breeze

The nords should start using mannequins as grave robber deterrents. They'd be a hell of a lot better at keeping me out of their tombs than those preschooler puzzles that the ancient nords call security.

super_chris85

Those manniquins remind me of silent hill

Mr.Darkling

Sort of glad I saw that video.
If that's some kind of easter egg and I stumbled across it one day I would have ran out of solitude screaming.

As for Skyrim itself I have only recently started playing again.
Got the new DLC and I've modded it so much it looks like a brand new game ^^

Spoiler: "Just a few snappies" • show

"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

Midnight Breeze

Darkling, what mod do you use for the Whiterun vegetation?

I use Towns and Villages Enhanced and it turns the place into a jungle. That one looks a bit more lore friendly.

Mr.Darkling

2013 Mar 11, 15:51:02 #533 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 11, 16:00:57 by Mr.Darkling
That's what I am using myself.

This to be specific:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=78084859

However mine might look different because I've replaced 90% of the game's vanilla stuff with custom so it likely looks better than this mod that just tells the game to put trees everywhere.
Despite this I can agree mine is like a jungle too. I think it's more of the angle I took that screenshot that made it look not overkill.

If you wish I can compile a list of what I have used to mod skyrim; well what I can remember at least.
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

Midnight Breeze

2013 Mar 13, 14:52:52 #534 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 13, 16:05:01 by Midnight Breeze
Redguard is supposedly coming.

Shadow Mare

I finally got the achievement for getting every perk for Vampire Lord... so many people died just for this one achievement...

Book Smarts

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Mar 13, 14:52:52
Redguard is supposedly coming.

This was proven to be false, but you never know  :s

Midnight Breeze

Best mod in Skyrim:

Go Up