Greetings, fellow Ponies

Started by Cake Sprinkles, 2017 Sep 19, 14:00:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cake Sprinkles

2017 Sep 19, 14:00:45 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 20, 14:31:24 by Knock Out
8)  <3  ;)
Greetings to those who get to know me. Normally I periodically attend the game, and mostly just watch others partake in their quests and such.

Alias':
Knock Out - Yes, from the Transformers Community. I do write MLP/TF stories, they are not published yet, as i am not done.
Shattered Nostalgia - DeviantArt accnt.
For now. Will be added to in later dates.

23 a child with a drinking permit most likely, lmao

Timezone
-5 EST

Language
English

What brought you to the Game:
Saw it start its launch when it was announced on Equestria Amino I'm Asexual and Knockout on there. It's all one word, or you can just search up either name. It works.

'Outside' Contact Information:

Discord: ShatteredNostalgia#7576

If there is anything else you would like to know about me, please, just ask or PM. I don't bite! I use BBCCode a lot in posts i make. I am not ashamed of it.

<3 :nod: <3
8) WIP Signature. Yes, I am PM Friendly, Yes I do Roleplay on various Forums, and Sites. No, i will not RP with the younger crowd, unless they are extensive. No, I will not Roleplay in Public. I do things 1:1. But yes, i am Helpful when it counts, and Yes, i will happily help another, if needed.8)

Night Striker

Welcome to the forums, ShatteredNostalgia! Glad to meet you, and I hope to see you in-game later! ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
Now you can play LoE and get in touch with community!
Also you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Go Up