Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Oct 11, 03:03:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

super_chris85

in Disgaea when I go into the item world without a
Mr. Genzy's exit

Jenzy

Katie's in my town!

But currently, there aren't any friends online that I can send Katie to...

And, at the moment, my town is out of fruit growing. I can't give poor Bree an apple that she really wants. :c

PrincessButton

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Jul 24, 03:03:04
Katie's in my town!

But currently, there aren't any friends online that I can send Katie to...

And, at the moment, my town is out of fruit growing. I can't give poor Bree an apple that she really wants. :c
Send her to me! c:
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

super_chris85

when you get the weirdest glitches and it ruins a scary game

Ryo_D_Disk

low drop rates for simple crafting material

(yea im playing warframe)
800 required 199 owned 15 per drop in a mission and theres a chance of doing a whole run with none of the required item

I mean i get if its rare but seriouly 15 per drop for an uncommon that needs 800 thats silly

The Stars

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2013 Jul 24, 11:27:42
low drop rates for simple crafting material

(yea im playing warframe)
800 required 199 owned 15 per drop in a mission and theres a chance of doing a whole run with none of the required item

I mean i get if its rare but seriouly 15 per drop for an uncommon that needs 800 thats silly

Well, uncommon drops in Warframe typically are in bundles of 10-50. Commons are around 75- 200, And Rares... Usually 1's :U
Now trust me, Idk what was up with Saturn, but that planet just handed out plastids like they were candy >.>
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Ryo_D_Disk

still the crafting quantity is a tad insane 800 of the stuff

GoldenTerrabyte

Yay! There's the finish line! Whup! Blue shell!
I'm back

The Stars

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2013 Jul 24, 12:32:31
still the crafting quantity is a tad insane 800 of the stuff

Yeah; If it were Circuits, that'd be different, because for uncommon materials, they're... Quite common in bundles at that. Even Alloy plates, more uncommon, I've seen pop up in quantities of 100s o.e

Just all of my wat here :U
Heads up!

GoldenTerrabyte

Ooh! Last life! Here's a sweep the whole battlefield unavoidable instant death move! (Final battle in Smash Bros. Brawl story mode)
I'm back

The Wandering Magus

instant death moves on the part of bosses
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

moonbeam16

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Jul 24, 12:54:35
Ooh! Last life! Here's a sweep the whole battlefield unavoidable instant death move! (Final battle in Smash Bros. Brawl story mode)

Seriously, that pulse move Tabuu uses is unfair.
In case you didn't know, you have to dodge roll to avoid DYING.

The Stars

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Jul 24, 12:54:35

XD Try taking no damage to HP Taking out a bunch of infantry, but as soon as you get hit by the boss, either you're just dead or down to less than 100 hp o.o In like, 1-2 hits
Heads up!

Yozer247

Minisentries in tf2 D:

Everything is going so well and then bam, around the corner is that little guy happily aimbotting you x)
*insert clever and innovative signature here*

Coffee Rush

When your spacecraft goes too fast upon re-entry, causing it to not slow down fast enough, have the parachutes rip off, or just fly through the upper atmosphere.
My OC can be found here!

narwhaliagames

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Jul 24, 12:46:35
that actuly helped me once toad passed me by 0.0000001 seconds blue shell blasted me through the finish line
ay i'm no longer using this site

moonbeam16

Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Jul 24, 15:05:50
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Jul 24, 12:46:35
that actuly helped me once toad passed me by 0.0000001 seconds blue shell blasted me through the finish line

Dang!

Zaner

Mario Kart on 150cc mode. The bots literally will throw a blue shell at you on the last lap when you were in first the entire time, and every person that passes you will throw a red shell as they pass, putting you from first to 7th when theres absolutely nothing you can do about it.

moonbeam16

Quote from: Zaner on 2013 Jul 24, 16:27:07
Mario Kart on 150cc mode. The bots literally will throw a blue shell at you on the last lap when you were in first the entire time, and every person that passes you will throw a red shell as they pass, putting you from first to 7th when theres absolutely nothing you can do about it.

When I do 150cc I never fall below 3rd (Well, almost never.) :D

Dark Hooves

glitches, I.E. lag induced invisible shot from an energy based firearm from armored core 3 and silent line
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Go Up