Your fav fanmade/Cannon MLP songs.

Started by mane6, 2013 Jun 16, 08:45:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

mane6

Mine:
Spoiler: show
Love me cheerilee~By woodentoaster and somepony else.  ;)

If there's one thing you know you are, it's #1! You tend to be competitive by nature and love to show off your talents at every available moment, but that's often because you've put in a lot of practice to perfect your techniques and want to take pride in your effort. Because of this, you sometimes

Tiger

Smile Smile Smile, and basically the Friendship is Witchcraft songs. This one's just my personal favourite of the FiW songs.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Nala Valor

Vinyl light

mane6

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Jun 16, 09:16:54
Smile Smile Smile, and basically the Friendship is Witchcraft songs. This one's just my personal favourite of the FiW songs.

Wow! I love FIW and that is my fav FIW song! :D im glad somebody else likes it, i cant stop singing the gypsy bard XD
If there's one thing you know you are, it's #1! You tend to be competitive by nature and love to show off your talents at every available moment, but that's often because you've put in a lot of practice to perfect your techniques and want to take pride in your effort. Because of this, you sometimes

Asterian Starfall

2013 Jun 19, 10:39:47 #5 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 19, 17:16:08 by Asterian
I'd have to say "A True, True Friend" is my all-time favorite. For one to truly appreciate it, one needs to understand friendship.
I can still hear the lyrics echoing...

Post Merge

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Jun 16, 09:16:54

That song... It tells a sad and dark story in a cheerful manner; something that's very tough to do.
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Guardian Dreamer

2013 Jun 19, 17:26:04 #6 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 19, 17:28:52 by Guardian Dreamer

Discord (Metal cover)
it's best metal cover MLP song EVER!!

I love all bronies. you are make me happy.
Thanks Eivuiee!

pokegirlsky

2013 Jun 25, 18:16:52 #7 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 29, 17:52:34 by pokegirlsky

BEST SONG EVER

Hoped u liked them :)

adamad999

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Jun 16, 10:49:36

The best I've heard so far.

Wow just found this song on this Forum page just wonderful :3
We Fight Together We Die Together

Gusty Gears

2013 Jul 16, 15:58:31 #9 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 16, 16:06:32 by Gusty Gears
I also love the songs by Woodentoaster and FiW, so I won't bother putting them up. I recently found this song though. It's based of a Japanese song called "Bad Apple"  :D

-Gusty Gears, the Absent Minded Mechanic

Randam Saiko

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Asterian Starfall

"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

ArtVeigar

There are so many awesome ones I can't decide the best! DD:
Currently, I'm in love with the songs about Nightmare Rarity by GatoPaint and ShadowcatKirara, specially the second one, "Endless Mist of Nightmares"

And with all of SimGretina's remixes, but specially "A True, True Friend" and "At the Gala"

adamad999

We Fight Together We Die Together

Shadow Blitz

I love not just the audio, but the video as well.  Great effects for great wubs.  ^-^

impeccably*

pokegirlsky

2013 Aug 17, 09:38:49 #15 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 19, 21:19:18 by pokegirlsky
WOw look at this one its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

ALso found this :)

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Go Up