2 (5.4%)
Blues
2 (5.4%)
Other (Please Specify)
17 (45.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Go Down

Firey

I rather enjoy listening to Classicals, orchestra, some jazz and a little dubstep.  ^-^
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Sea Foam

I thought about choosing rock, but today's rock music seems to be comprised of an overly distorted guitar, playing the same notes/chords un-creatively with no variation, pounding, obnoxious drums, a bass you cant hear, and some of the most un-inspired lyrics with the most dull and boring singers I've ever imagined. I'll end this HEAVILY OPINIONATED rant here, because I can go on for hours about how much I detest today's music.

*rant end*

Yes, this is all my opinion, you're free to think otherwise, but I love all music from the 60's; psychedelic rock mostly. Basically anything before 1980, I have a good chance of enjoying. That about sums it up nice and quickly.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Zygrograxgra

I was raised on rock mostly. Alternative, country, those things.
I cannot stand dubstep. It hurts. Literally.
The only rap I can listen to is Eminem.
Don't usually listen to the other types

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Kiruu

I was raised on old school rock and roll and blues.
I love Nights in White Satin. Beautiful song.
Nowdays I usually listen to J-pop, Metal, Gothic, J-rock/metal and K-pop.
I think a lot of the mainstream music is... kinda dumb *don't kill me  DD:*

Little Judas

2012 Sep 05, 07:40:20 #4 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 05, 12:17:27 by Little Judas
First thought "why not include Metal", but then I realized Metal was a part of Rock
and I like almost every kind of rock.

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Sep 05, 07:06:52
I cannot stand dubstep. It hurts. Literally.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

ChilledEagle

I don't really have a favorite because I like them all but I listen to: rock, metal, orchestral, rap, dub-step, hardstyle, chiptune, waltz, trance, electro swing and a few others.

Deviant

2012 Sep 05, 11:45:55 #6 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 05, 14:43:35 by Deviant
Mostly Metal and Punk... :]
But i can't say no to a good country/drum and bass/classic rock song :3

Magical Dreams

Basically, punk and dupstep, techno...but I like Justin Bieber, haha..

Shy-Blood

All types of Metal and Scremo.  ovO
Credit goes to Frosting Blush.

Vinyl light

2012 Sep 05, 16:22:19 #9 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 06, 18:21:00 by Vinyl light
Metalcore, Smooth Dubstep, Hardtek, Metal, Rap (Only Eminem ovO), Hardstyle, Trance, Alternativ metal, Heavy Metal, Electro house, Happy Hardcore.

Parasprite

Orchestral, classical, rock/metal, and disco are my favorites.  :3

Little Judas

Quote from: Parasprite on 2012 Sep 05, 18:48:48

Alive IV from KISS was with an orchestra.
Spoiler: So here are all your genres in one song • show
Spoiler: Might want to listen carefully for the classical. • show
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Parasprite

Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Sep 05, 19:01:33
Quote from: Parasprite on 2012 Sep 05, 18:48:48

Alive IV from KISS was with an orchestra.
Spoiler: So here are all your genres in one song • show
Spoiler: Might want to listen carefully for the classical. • show

That's pretty darn awesome.

Julius

I listen to everything but:

- Reggaeton ( :x ).

- Vallenato and Bachata (These two are in spanish, no idea how to translate those).

- Anything with Asian vocals, except for Gangnam Style and a couple of songs from Sleeping Dogs (Can't stand the languages).

Other than that, i listen to pretty much everything. Rock, Metal, Hip-Hop, Rap, Country, Classical, Pop, Dubstep, Folk, Electronic, Trance, Pony, Pony, Pony, Pony, Swag, Pony, Pony, Pony, Pony...  ovO

Anything! You name it.  :]

If I had to choose a favorite genre right now, I'd have to say Pony. Yes, I know it's not technically a genre, but the brony community's so talented... That's all I listen to lately.  ^-^

What do you mean i can't choose Pony?!  >:O

But I- FINE. If I can't choose Pony, then I'd have to go with This kind of music;)
Purr~

Pigeon

2012 Sep 05, 21:36:59 #14 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 05, 21:38:46 by Pigeon
I listen to metalcore, dubstep , moombahcore, drum and bass, a little bit of pop I know bruno mars is bad but grenade and it will rain are a guilty pleasure and snapbacks and tatoos yo
Spoiler: show

[move=6]swag[/move]

Stitchin Time

I'll listen to pretty much everything, but I love dubstep.

Legulus

Metalcore or post-hardcore. Either way, those fall under "other" :P
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

MLPMan

Punk, Pop Punk, and Alt Rock.

BlueMoon

Other.  The stuff I listen to is most commonly labeled as "Symphonic Metal", so I like that, rock, metal, and industrial.

Poets Corner

I said Rock, because it's really the core of my listening... but I listen to almost litterally everything. From Kansas to Pearl Jam to Andy Mckee to Johnny Cash and Marty Robbins to Bach and Handel and even some Skrillex. I even like rap- though I'm more picky about what I like in that genre than with others.

I get on kicks: I'll listen to, say, Abney Park-- and I'll listen to tons of them for a few days. NExt week, I'll be on Robert Johnson and local blues guys. Week next it'll be all grunge with Pearl Jam and Soundgarden. Eclectic!
The streets are empty. Wind skims the voids keeping neighbors apart, as if grazing the hollow of a cut reed, or say, a plundered mailbox. A familiar note is produced. It's the one Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune.

Go Up