...and you can't quote me on that one!

Started by LeviathanTS, 2015 Feb 24, 17:57:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nuserame

Quote from: Yukarinfan on 2015 Feb 27, 02:19:34
I went to make coffee, but didn't notice there was already water in the machine and ended up with twice the amount of really weak coffee!

Totally not a thing I just did. Nope.
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Nuserame on 2015 Mar 09, 08:32:28
I like weak coffee because it can overpower me if it's too strong.

Okay. *shrug*
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Greyscaleisme

'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Chromastone64

A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Mar 10, 09:34:11
Once I get a job, I can buy all the games.

Same here. So close to finishing school.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nuserame

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Mar 11, 01:04:01
Once I get a game, I can buy all the jobs!

But, isn't all the jobs a lot of jobs?

Also such disregard for the splendour of a good cup of coffee!
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Nuserame on 2015 Mar 11, 18:55:36
Once I get a cup, I can buy all the coffee!

Good luck. Want Folger's or Maxwell House?

Racoln

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Mar 13, 03:55:28
Man, I just played a hardcore game of peekaboo. It was intense, but I won the binkie in the pot.

lol I couldn't help myself

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Racoln on 2015 Apr 10, 18:44:13
Bad language makes for bad feelings.

Whatever you say, Robocop. (Yes, that's from Robocop. Not that thing you may be thinking about.)

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Apr 13, 04:34:03
I really don't like going to the beach.

WHA!? The beach is cool. I love going to the beach.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Apr 29, 01:08:34
I was the one who canceled Silent Hills..."evil laugh"

And now the internet will explode.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Peace Keeper

Chromastone64

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Apr 29, 02:18:06
I hope Chrysalis doesn't find out I'm dating somepony else now...

"... :'("

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Apr 29, 02:20:14
"...  :D"

Wait... you set me up so you can have Crissy all for yourself. >:/

annosrules

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Apr 29, 02:23:21
Mi oC <3's crisalias soooo mulch w r bet trends and secrtli luvrs!

And this is why spellcheck was invented.

Peace Keeper

Quote from: annosrules on 2015 Apr 29, 19:48:10
Ima throw a wedding for your OC.

Uh... we just had a surprise wedding. Now I learned 2 things. There is such thing as bigamy, and a wedding can happen anywhere.

annosrules

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Apr 29, 20:52:30
Ima going to go behind your back and hold the actual wedding on the other side of the city, without you!

Well that was uncalled for.

Peace Keeper

annosrules

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Apr 29, 21:15:14
My Newest OC is the best alicorn, changling queen, world saving super-princess around!

I think you need to go back to the drawing board with this one.

Go Up