So I've been thinking...

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jul 09, 16:00:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zaner-Boy

After talking with many people over Skype and seeing how many of them wanted me to stay, I was touched. Not touched enough to actually stay, but touched. It wasn't until I took one last look at the forums that I noticed I got a message. After reading it, I was so surprised I checked to make sure the sky wasn't falling. Over twenty people here wanted me to stay, and would actually miss me if I left. It wasn't them, though, it was the fact that one certain pony wanted me to stay, the last person I expected to miss me. After reading that message, I decided to continue my time here. I may leave in the future, but I would sooner eat my own shoes.

Fudgemuffin

I'm happy. I'm happy that you're staying. :')

Sponk

yay~ You're staying!

Though. Now that I heard over 20 people wanted you to stay it makes me want to leave. :\
Only 6 or 7 people posted in my thread. :c
Blah blah blah.

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Lary

I cannot post anything that isn't generic or I might accidentally offend someone.

Aye. Good to have you back.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Johannes

Quote from: Sponk on 2012 Jul 09, 16:08:06
yay~ You're staying!

Though. Now that I heard over 20 people wanted you to stay it makes me want to leave. :\
Only 6 or 7 people posted in my thread. :c

That doesn't mean that only they want you to stay.

Ontopic.
Good to hear that you're staying.

ChilledEagle

And there was much rejoicing~
yay

WolfsGhost

Welcome back, Zaner, and remember if you ever need to talk to people the moderation team is here to help, despite what many people think about Moderators, we do more than carry a big stick around keeping order, and that's to make sure the player base is having a good time.

Blues-Music

Welcome back zaner also when Lary posted that post in the you're leaving thread ((Sorry for speaking for you Lary))It was just probably a mad way of saying that all ponies saying they are leaving get posts saying goodbye ,but nopony actually says no you should stay we all want you to.

Also Wolfsghost:
MODERATION ROCKS.

Crystal Chaos

Welcome back!! Please hand over your sanity again.

Zaner-Boy

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jul 09, 18:12:42
Welcome back!! Please hand over your sanity again.

Sorry, I never had sanity in the first place.

Crystal Chaos

PrincessButton

Yay~ Zaner I'm so so happy you've decided to stay, the forums wouldn't be the same without you. You were one of my first friends here on LoE. It would be awful to see you leave. Sorry for harassing you on Skype to stay~ x3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lord of Madness

well this is some very good news  ^-^ Hope to see you as active as ever.

Tiger

Yay, welcome back! The forums wouldn't be the same without you  :3

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Iron Girella

well, i'm still news here, so i've never  had the change to meet you D: but i'm happy that you're here, seeing how many ponies are happy here  :') good job and welcome back :3  0:)
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

Sign by Ritux ~ | Steam | You Tube

Go Up