Air

dr.induction

2015 Jul 27, 20:19:18 #6382 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 27, 20:21:25 by dr.induction
Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Jul 27, 18:37:58
Two words

Central
Air

Deff somethin to smile at.

I fixed up a welder for someone and showed them how to weld over the weekend, saw him today and was smiling ear to ear.. Made me happy.

Elphyda

Today is just a good day!

Greyscaleisme

Ahh, we fixed our air conditioner!
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Stardust Dragon

Decided to watch the new CN show "We Bare Bears", and it was pretty good.  I don't know how good the series as a whole is gonna be, but so far it's endearing and got more than a laugh or two out of me.  Definitely something I'm gonna keep checking in on.

CrabApple

Bronycon is getting soooo close! And my time to meet up with my friends is even earlier! Only about 24 hours to go!
@LaptopBrony  is driving me to Baltimore so we get to go on a little road trip together  ^-^
Then later that day we pick up @Ryo_D_Disk
Gonna be a hella fun trip
[move=9][/move]

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: CrabApple on 2015 Jul 29, 03:00:17
Bronycon is getting soooo close! And my time to meet up with my friends is even earlier! Only about 24 hours to go!
@LaptopBrony  is driving me to Baltimore so we get to go on a little road trip together  ^-^

This is why I need a vacation.  ono

Chrisgotjar

Wat... Bronycon's that close! I didn't even realise lol

I won't be going because I'm a moneyless shut in and that's sad.

But this thread is a happy place so here's my smile. Some singing mini fluffles:

You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Lync Volan

Woah! y'all know each OUTSIDE O:!?
Luuuuuucky! i'm still tryin to make friends outside and i "had" plans to go to Bronycon too lol
My smile for today is my outfit might come in the mail today :]

Julius

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jul 29, 09:35:19
Woah! y'all know each OUTSIDE O:!?
Luuuuuucky! i'm still tryin to make friends outside and i "had" plans to go to Bronycon too lol
My smile for today is my outfit might come in the mail today :]

I'm going too, a whole bunch of us are~ <3

I can't believe it's so close. >A<
Purr~

Pipkin

Much excite!  I just finished Darcy for BronyCon too!  Plushie Buddies!
http://laptopbrony.deviantart.com/art/Rushed-Darcy-Plushie-549762046

Midnight Breeze

I decided to switch my banking over the Discover. Hello 0.95% APY!

Bank of America can shove their 0.03% APY.

Chromastone64

I've auditioned for a Fire Emblem Awakening fan dub  ^-^ I auditioned to voice male Morgan.
(BTW if anyone else is interested, here's a link: http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/members/joshscorcher/casting-call/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Support-Conversations/ )
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

MarshyMellow

Half of S5's episodes are now added to Netflix!  :D

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Lync Volan

2015 Jul 31, 10:32:09 #6395 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 31, 16:42:15 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Julius on 2015 Jul 29, 13:34:35
I'm going too, a whole bunch of us are~ <3

I can't believe it's so close. >A<
Now your just making me jelly :3!
my outfit came in today and it fits perfectly, its so comfy :]

Post Merge

I uploaded some old pictures of my mom on her facebook for her and she seemed really happy about it which makes me sorta smiley smiley too :]

MarshyMellow

Dogtanian!  :D

"Oh boy oh boy oh boy!"

[move] thIS DOG :) [/move]

Watch the show if you can get the chance.  :]

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Midnight Breeze

Oh boy, oh boy! Last week I walked into my boss's office and asked when I would be eligible to move up to skilled labor positions and that I want to become a machine operator (admittedly a gutsy move for someone as new as me). He told me I could start applying for internal positions as soon as my 90 days is up, and that they do need people right now.

It seems my ambition was noted, because at a meeting this morning he said that he told the bigwigs I would make a good robot operator! The pay? 20 bucks an hour...

...I. Want. That. Job.

He told me "If you keep your productivity up then, when you're out of probation, I'll take the yellow helmet off your head and replace it with a blue one. But you've got to get through your 90 days and keep showing your work ethic."

My God, are you telling me I may have actually found an employer where merit and ambition are actually recognized and rewarded, without the need for pointless face time? Yes please!

Sakura_Blossom

I bread my first 6iv pokemon  :D

Lync Volan

I AM SO HAPPY!
Friendship Games has a new short and its filled with Sunset SHimmer amazingness :D!
i took a lot of screenshots :3!
i also found a new cartoon i enjoy, "We Bare Bears" is sorta dumb i guess but its so cute >.<!

Go Up