Dinosaurs Land OOC

Started by Julien999, 2015 Jun 06, 16:11:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

2015 Jun 06, 16:11:49 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 07, 12:18:48 by Julien999
This is the OOC for the RP "Dinosaurs Land"! You can discuss anything related, or not related, to the RP here! This is made if you had a large question or some comment that maybe too be added into the RP. Small ones are okay, and they are okay in the main RP as long as you can still RP in it. For those who are looking for the main RP, Here it is!

Also, you could just talk whatever you like here, whatever you got in your mind, just make sure it stays within the forum rules!

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Julien999

2015 Jun 07, 02:53:14 #2 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 07, 12:19:11 by Julien999
Sorry for the Pinkie idea, LunarDusk... X3

Peace Keeper

Hey guys I got some breaking news.

Ima be going to another state on Thursday 11 to Saturday 20. Ima help my sister with stuff. I will bring my laptop and 3DS so hopefully I can get a chance to come here. Not sure how much privilages I will have there, but I will try my best to come here.

I will try to post whenever I can here. I wish all of ya the best.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Peace Keeper

I finally returned from my vacation and ready to return again to my duties.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

Welcome back, Peace Keeper. ;) :)

Peace Keeper

Julien999

Okay so, now the T-rex is gone, what y'all will doing now?

LunarDusk

Heh im going to chase it and take some materials from it like one of its fangs or claws out of greed.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Julien999

Well, yes he's not far away and he's really strong so be careful.

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Julien999

2015 Sep 15, 01:41:18 #11 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 15, 11:52:27 by Julien999
Now, let me see with my whereabout thing. :)

The Peace brothers are hidden in a bush with Ruby who will nibble Peacemaker's tail.
Pinkie Pie is right next to Twilight.
LunarDusk, Nightmare Rarity and Lightning Spark followed the T-rex.
Flame Anger is on the way to the T-rex.
Natura Leaf and the ghost sit down next to the pterodactyl stunned near their cabin, wondering what to do with it.

Last time... Miru is on the back of his dinosaur friend. (NOT sure if @mirustal will continue the RP)
Last time... Doro and Exhume are in a cave. (NOT sure if @GoldenTerrabyte and/or @TheCreeper3 will continue the RP)
Last time... Misaki builded a house with leaves and sticks somewhere, a little feathered dinosaur thought that she is his/her mother and followed her. Misaki faces planted and passed out... (Long time I didn't see @zendayafan111 online and I don't know if she will continue the RP)
Last time... Blazing went exploring the land. (I think @annosrules stopped RPlying in this RP since the begining of my RP)

They are free to jump back.

Peace Keeper

Wait... I don't remember a tail being nibbled lol but then again I haven't been here in a while.

Hmm... maybe it is time to revive this RP. It's been so long.
I guess for me I just didn't know what to do but to hide and watch. Well... for sure by their personalities, HAY NO they aren't fighting or gettin close to a T-rex, even using the sharingan on the t-rex is a risk to his life.

Well... time for the something.

I can tell ya one thing, I did hear from Golden Terrabyte he don't feel like RPing much, but then again I am not entirely sure.
For the rest, I haven't heard from them as well.

annosrules

I could re-introduce Blazing Legend. It's just that when he first appeared everyone else was already gone. So the loneliness caused me to lose interest.

GoldenTerrabyte

2015 Sep 15, 08:44:01 #14 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 15, 08:47:04 by GoldenTerrabyte
Recently, I've figured out the reason I have a hard time RPing: I just can't keep up with multiple people at once, because if I have to go inactive for just a short while, which happens often since I can get quite busy, things go on without me and I can't keep up. And I'd rather miss everything than force everyone else to wait for me. And I know it's been slow lately, but I still seem to have this problem. Even when it's not going too fast for me, I just can't seem to concentrate on it.

In some other places more recently, I actually have been RPing a bunch. The difference is, I generally do it with one person at a time, and we usually take quite a while between replies. I might be able to sort it out and get back into RPing here sometime, but probably not for a while.
I'm back

Peace Keeper

Hmm I see now. I can understand when an RP is going too fast it becomes difficult. It does stink that when too may are in, interactions become complex.

Julien999

Okay, so...

- a phone made by somepony to interact with the others while they are in a different dimension - Check!
- Explaining why Twilight (before S3 finale) ended up in this dimension - Check!
- The doctor tries to repair the Dimensional Portal thing during the entire night - in progress...
- A volcano erupt not far away in the morning - not yet
- The portal open in the last minutes (and teleport everypony that is not from the dinosaurs dimension right in their dimension) - not yet
- Natura still have her pterodactyl egg in her saddlebag - not yet
- Figuring out how to send Twilight Sparkle and the alicorn back in their right time - not yet
- Some kind of ending. You can talk about your experience in that dimension - not yet

I am the most awkward RP master! ovO

Julien999

What are you looking at? It's obvious that this OOC isn't locked for some reason.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Go Up