Legends of Equestria is Looking for Writers and Editors!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 May 05, 13:35:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FeverishPegasus

I double SimK64. Best of luck to those writers. Make sure to work hard and make the game awesome!
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

spiritwolf98

Yeah. Sadly I don't have much experience but whoever got the job for the game, make it even better :)
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

Blue Ocean

Ponies Should be Nice! Always treat others the way you want to be treated!(meaning be nice even if you don't wanna be treated nicely for some reason.) and remember, Always stay Cool Like An Ocean!

spiritwolf98

...( At least post something related to the thread... >:/ )
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

CMC Scootaloo

@Mizuki

Quote from: Mizuki on 2016 Jun 08, 23:46:44
It's nice to see that some of our long-time forum users are now on the development team! :nod:

And it feels like a dream coming true. It IS a dream coming true. 0:) <3

@SimK64

Quote from: SimK64 on 2016 Jun 09, 14:14:43
That was quite a run. I'm surprised at what was the result.  :o
I will join you all eventually.
Congrats to those 5.  You'll make this game even greater. :)

@FeverishPegasus

Quote from: FeverishPegasus on 2016 Jun 13, 02:05:23
I double SimK64. Best of luck to those writers. Make sure to work hard and make the game awesome!

@KrissyG05

Quote from: KrissyG05 on 2016 Jun 13, 08:58:24
Yeah. Sadly I don't have much experience but whoever got the job for the game, make it even better :)

Thanks for all the congratulations! 0:) I'll do my all to make this game even greater than it ever was! <3
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

MysticMorning

Thanks to everypony for your participation, enthusiasm, and support.  :celestia:

It was a close contest, and your support of each other is much appreciated.  We look forward to everyone's continued support, and will endeavor to keep Equestria a place you all want to visit again and again!

We will be locking this topic from further activity, though, so everyone can get back to focusing on active threads and keep the party going strong.  We look forward to seeing you all around the forum, and hopefully soon, seeing you in Equestria again.    :D
Mystic "Mysty" Morning a.k.a. The Aubade Veil
LoE Head Writer; Database Management; Design
Avatar by Inkwell at MuniversalArtworks

Go Up