Loosing items - Gaining random items

Started by Soul Of Justice, 2017 Sep 15, 09:56:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Soul Of Justice

2017 Sep 15, 09:56:32 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 15, 11:54:50 by Soul Of Justice
v 0.1.8

-i lost my scroll bag by taking it off ? i don't know how that happened , it wasn't in my inventory anymore and when i tried to buy a new one ,it still wouldn't appear in my inventory ...

- when i logged in today and looked in my inventory , i had potatoes and a golden apple ,and i do not remember buying any (maybe i did but then forgot ,but my inventory wasn't full yesterday and today , well , it was)

Julien999

Quote from: Soul Of Justice on 2017 Sep 15, 09:56:32- when i logged in today and looked in my inventory , i had potatoes and a golden apple ,and i do not remember buying any (maybe i did but then forgot ,but my inventory wasn't full yesterday and today , well , it was)
Potatoes and a golden apple are from one of the quest reward items. Forgot who give what items throught quest completion.

Soul Of Justice

2017 Sep 15, 11:20:21 #2 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 15, 11:22:08 by Soul Of Justice
Quote from: Julien999 on 2017 Sep 15, 10:14:08Potatoes and a golden apple are from one of the quest reward items. Forgot who give what items throught quest completion.
i'm pretty sure that my inventory still had 2 free squares last time i played tho ....

i don't know if it matters but the last quest i did was the one with the "cursed statue" (which has a dialogue bug when you choose to say something in a certain order at the end of the quest btw...)

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up