Another bug

Started by Queen Chrysalisss, 2017 Sep 15, 08:27:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Queen Chrysalisss

Need help with quest where i need to find Flan... but i just don`t see her even if others saying she just in front of me so hope you can fix this and another bug... where i buting iron an armor on my front hooves it not appearing into my bag but even if appearing i can`t wear it just clicking on it and nothing happening... thanks for listening and hope you can fix this dear modders )

Julien999

Quote from: Queen Chrysalisss on 2017 Sep 15, 08:27:55Need help with quest where i need to find Flan... but i just don`t see her even if others saying she just in front of me
Flan is not at that place during that one particular quest but with everypony at the left side from the train. They are with the 3 teachers. (After this quest done, Flan will be at her usual spot, so at where you saw the "!")
Sorry, I can't point the specific area.
Quote from: Queen Chrysalisss on 2017 Sep 15, 08:27:55and another bug... where i buying iron an armor on my front hooves it not appearing into my bag but even if appearing i can`t wear it just clicking on it and nothing happening... thanks for listening and hope you can fix this dear modders )
I don't know about not appearing but armors have level requirement before you could wear them. For Iron armors, you can wear it when you are level 10 in Combat.

Queen Chrysalisss

Well my lvl 27 and i can wear all parts of an armor except front hooves... and well i finished all growing up lessons and just grew up as then this quest with Flan appeared but i don`t see her

Julien999

2017 Sep 15, 08:53:57 #3 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 15, 08:57:23 by Julien999
Quote from: Queen Chrysalisss on 2017 Sep 15, 08:41:22Well my lvl 27 and i can wear all parts of an armor except front hooves...
Well, that's odd. Make sure to remove the front hooves item if there is already one equiped. If it not the one making the problem then this is a bug that need fixing.
Quote from: Queen Chrysalisss on 2017 Sep 15, 08:41:22and well i finished all growing up lessons and just grew up as then this quest with Flan appeared but i don`t see her
As I told you, Flan is not there during that quest but with every other ponies somewhere with the 3 teachers in Cantermore somewhere left from the train station.

I am not in game so it's tricky for me to tell you where to go.
Here we go: Once you leave the train station walk forward and don't take the 2 firsts left but the third left and then walk forward. They must be there with Flan.

(If I pointed the wrong direction, it may be the second left than the third)

Queen Chrysalisss

Well... i know... i saw all ponies with 3 teachers looking above me except Flan... and i dunno what to do next... and well... i don`t have anything on front hooves now...

Julien999

Quote from: Queen Chrysalisss on 2017 Sep 15, 08:59:59Well... i know... i saw all ponies with 3 teachers looking above me except Flan... and i dunno what to do next... and well... i don`t have anything on front hooves now...
Why you can't see Flan? She is supposed to be there with them.

Sorry if I wasn't able to help.

Queen Chrysalisss

That why i want that modders will fix this... because this is the bug... i did all i needed... did all lessons as this was the lst thing i need to finish but seems i won`t finish it... and i even relogged like 7 times but all the same... all teachers and ponies in there except one... the Flan

Queen Chrysalisss

2017 Sep 15, 09:51:09 #7 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 15, 09:56:04 by Queen Chrysalisss
- ooh... with 9 relog it was fixed... uff... nice
but thanks that tried to help ^^

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up