Ponies: Lost In Space [OOC]

Started by FakeSmile, 2015 Dec 09, 21:40:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ScarletInk

It's a good idea, though I have horrible flashbacks of my Portal's gameplay...  :I
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

SparkleChord

That does sound like a neat idea ^^ I'd be down for it if everyone else is.

(Formerly known as Purple)

Julien999

Interesting idea but I feel like no one notice me. (Or my previous post.)

Julien999

Ok so, it's holiday on my side. What about everyone else? Still busy?

ScarletInk

I was preparing myself for a public speaking contest, but that's happening today for me and So, after this afternoon, I'm going to post again here.

Gamepaw

I re-did Game's backstory a little bit with more details, could be useful for explore the woofer :)

Could also be used with that AI idea, maybe it knows things. It knows.

Spoiler: Old • show

Feral/Pet:
He was found by a pet shop and was kept there for a short period before the pet shop closed down and he was the only one left. He was sold to a friend of Raven (his master) who gave him to her as a birthday present. Due to his beginning in life, Game has acquired a small fear of going outside or being put into containers, as he remembers back to the pet store and being put into dark boxes, unable to see. Being took outside or put into containers or crates, makes him feel like he is being abandoned all over again and while the fear somewhat fades over time with Raven, it still makes him avoid going outside unless absolutely necessary.
Feral/Wild:
Being a lazy wolf Game got chubby fairly quickly and failed at keeping up with his fellow pack, who had eventually disowned him and left him to his own devices. Being the slow wolf that he was he found it incredibly difficult to keep himself fed, as all the animals were too fast for him. He eventually settled for mainly grown things, such as berries or fallen apples. Occasionally having to eat meat, the only sources he could find are ones he had to find already passed their prime or those that required digging up.
Anthro/Taur-General:
Adopted by Raven at a young age, he was gifted a fairly good start in life, not really knowing want thank's to her well paying job. He was a lazy wolf and often ate more than his adopted family when at dinners or the like. He was fond of computers and studied it a lot during school and eventually college.

Spoiler: New • show

Feral/Pet:
Game was abandoned or lost as a pup, he was on his mother's back as the pack moved through a forest and he happened to fall asleep, next thing he knew he was alone in the middle of the forest, he attempted to howl and cry out but he wasn't strong or loud enough to keep it up for long.
He ended up heading towards a nearby light and sought shelter in an empty box, where he laid down and awaited for someone to come rescue him. No one from the pack came and he was unable to hunt/gather for himself and only got a few lucky scraps from littering and a drink from rain puddles. He was eventually found by a pet store owner, who grabbed the small pup by the scruff and took him back to the store. Game put up no fight, having no energy or will to spare.
While in the pet store the small pup was kept within a cage with rare access to the outside and was taught a lesson of "Eat your food, or you get none." Meaning that if he didn't eat the food he was given he wouldn't get any later on, this mixed with a limited area to move he became fairly lethargic and didn't do a whole lot of anything until he was finally bought.
He was picked up by a friend of Raven for their birthday, she was always a fan of animals and her friend thought this would be a great present, once again not putting up much of a fuss as he was moved into a box, something he once called home for a collection of days.
Once released into Raven's home the wolf was a little excited to finally have some space to roam, but his time at the pet store stayed with him as he went and hid in the kitchen cupboard, it feeling more familiar to him. Later this became his little den/bed area.
Keeping some of his lethargy the wolf grew fairly quickly and once he got used to the place and Raven he tended to stay near her almost constantly, though he was reluctant to go outside out of a fear of being left once more.
Feral/Wild:
Growing up in a pack, Game was never liked the other wolves. He tended to act more like a carer or parent to the pups than the hunter/gatherer he was supposed to be. His more stationary life style left him with a softer physique which caused discussion amongst the others. The pups didn't seem to mind though as they played with the pudgy wolf near the pack den, it was good training for taking down the larger and heavier animals.
When it was time to move, the pack leaders took the pups on their back and began running off to a new location, not telling Game where it was and easily leaving him in the dust due to the speed difference. They considered him a waste of effort and resources and decided to let him fend for his own, something he did not do very well.
Game ended up surviving mainly on the plants and any scraps he could find left behind by campers or litterers.
Anthro/Taur-General:
Adopted by Raven at a young age, he was gifted a fairly good start in life thanks to this. Raven's job provided a lot of leeway with work time which let them to spend more time together.

Opinions would also be nice.

SparkleChord

aaa, Chubwoof's story is so sad :'( *hugs le chubwoof*

your writing has improved a lot compared to the old backstory ^^ the details you added in really help you feel the emotions Game was going through!

Quote from: Julien999 on 2017 Oct 21, 01:15:52Ok so, it's holiday on my side. What about everyone else? Still busy?

I'm just waiting a bit to post for Sparkle again since she kinda dragged Keldeo with her and I wanted to give F1r3 a chance to respond before they made it to the greenhouse ^^;
(Formerly known as Purple)

Gamepaw

In the RP itself, I`m gonna have to explain two of my other characters to Scarlet for sadness.

Also, thanks. :D 

ScarletInk

Poor chubby-woofy... ono No wonder he's so scared of being abandoned. ono

... Scarlet is totally not leaving that room.

Gamepaw

Enough info? :)

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2017 Oct 22, 19:04:02"Yeah." Game replied solemnly. "I guess you'd like to hear how I found them?"

"I found Poppy when I had to be put in a kennel for a few days. It was difficult. She was abandoned by her owner, which I overheard was a breeder.
Poppy was the runt of the litter and I guess they didn't want her for that reason, I discovered her being bullied by some of the larger dogs and she reminded me a little of myself. 
Abandoned and unwanted." Game sighed as he paused.

"I ended up befriending her, my size helped deter the other dogs their. Stayed in her little kennel for a few nights before I was placed in my own. I helped her get adopted by master... She felt like I needed a friend so she brought her home.

She really came out of her shell after that, she loves... loved to tease me and play with me. She was strangely feisty when she got out of that place. Was a nice change of pace." Game paused once more be adding a final point. "I actually gave her, her name. They didn't even bother to give her a name before they abandoned her." He finished, somewhat angrily at whoever abandoned her.

"Sky. Sky was different, I didn't find her. She found us. I woke up one morning and Poppy noted my fur was different in one spot, it was Sky, still a small puppy who had decided I was warm enough to sleep on.

I woke her up and she immediate blurted out 'Don't eat me.' I invited her to eat some of my food and she called me." Game smiled at this memory as it game to his mind. "She called me Daddy. She had known for an entirety of five minutes and she considered me family. It makes me wonder what her life was like before."

"Want to know anything else?" Game said slowly, fighting the emotions and memories.

Julien999

... I may be insane if no one answer mine. I think it's because I am confusing.

By the way, Game's story is good.

Gamepaw

I'd vote for the vampire pony if any.

Already have a shape shifter and a partial robot pone.

ScarletInk

I already said I like all three of them, but Game's reply made me rethink about it and a vampire pony would probably be the most interesting to add.

Julien999

Of course. It is pointless to add the shapshifter if Mimic is already in. Actually, the shapeshifter is the one of which cause Mimic to remember things that she physically don't recall since both are connected in some way.

Also, there is a secret character. She is often near the shapeshifter. It's a ghost/soul.

Gamepaw

The ghost thing could be a thing for chub woofer. Canines and cats tend to have somewhat of a 6th sense, I think pokemon can also see ghosts. Outside of just ghost pokemon.

ScarletInk

Quote from: Julien999 on 2017 Oct 24, 04:38:27Of course. It is pointless to add the shapshifter if Mimic is already in. Actually, the shapeshifter is the one of which cause Mimic to remember things that she physically don't recall since both are connected in some way.

Also, there is a secret character. She is often near the shapeshifter. It's a ghost/soul.

Did you write that in white to make it difficult to see? X3

Julien999

2017 Oct 24, 17:42:36 #956 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 25, 15:27:08 by Julien999
Darn, how did you two noticed a invisible text?

Well, yes. I also done it in my old discontinued RP on this forum "The Dinosaur Land" as an invisible character commenting behind everyone else. I intended to do this in every RP where the Shapshifter appear, but it might be weird so I only make her appear when another RPer can see that character.

Here is the following RP this ghost appear but did not made any sign that she is present: My crazy adventures in ponyville, Cyberville (Finished), Escape to the Future (part 1 finished), Spa RP(locked by Game), The crazy adventures in ponyville (not heard anything from SSpony), An undiscovered world (discontinued), Fight for Freedom (discontinued cause no longer dice roll)

Edit: Since I didn't know the possibility that canines like Game can see/feel ghost, I didn't made any sign of her being present in my writting, sorry. (For that Spa RP)

Gamepaw

*Boop*

Waiting for ponies to respond :)

Julien999

I have nothing to respond. I am waiting for someone to respond. (Let me check again the RP)

Julien999

Peekaboo. It's Nightmare Night.

. . . Don't know what special to do about Halloween day. But just made me want more to add that vampire pony.

Go Up