What are you listening to?

Started by McSleuthburger, 2012 Mar 19, 17:55:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HunterOfTheDark

Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Griffon

Princess Celestia: Ah, Philomena, my pet. You're awake.

Midnight Breeze

Lync Volan

Peace Keeper

With all this hype, the one hype that came into my head (and my ipod) is this...

Title: Hype.Charles
By: Yuki Ichiki, Ayako Minami, Hideyuki Eto
Album: Armored Core Last Raven Original Soundtrack
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Lync Volan

Invultrois

djazz

Lync Volan

2015 Jan 23, 05:48:45 #3050 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 08:45:39 by Lync Volan

Post Merge

^Click The Smile^

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Mercurial

Marilyn Manson
I guess i shouldn't put a videoclip here? :D

HunterOfTheDark

HOLY CRAP!!!! I'm fan-boying here right now! An Amanda Lee cover or Reluctant Heroes from Attack on Titan!

Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

EspiraPhoenix

Lync Volan

yet another lovely song my dad introduced me to :]

Peace Keeper

Just waiting for something... (My waiting music. Pretty catchy)

Title: Pause Screen
By: Grant Kirkhope
Soundtrack: Donkey Kong 64

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

EspiraPhoenix

Elphyda

Go Up