Who's all ready for the season 5 premiere?

Started by prestongo, 2014 Dec 18, 16:19:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

others are talking about how that pony in the middle of the "=" march looks like Aria Blaze but i didn't see it till they mentioned it cause i thought it was Diamond Tiara at first...
and before anyone contradicts me i didn't say she "is" or "was" Aria nor am i saying Aria is a pony aside from her boxart of course    

Spoiler: when i say "others" of course i mean facebook again • show

PoetryInMotion

I suppose I could just lie here and say I am not the least bit interested in season 5, but, I cannot lie, nope, nope, nope, not I, I cannot lie!

to say I am looking forward to it, is just to little, for the way I feel, so....

Pinkie? wanna haul out that party cannon of yours and get this party started?

Yeah, I am pumped!, so darn pumped!, season five is nearly here!, season five oh so near!, Hey, DJ Pon 3, let the music play!, let us sing, and have a fling!
Season five is nearly here!

Griffon

Princess Celestia: Ah, Philomena, my pet. You're awake.

Morphius

Hey everypony, Wikipedia is frequently updating Season 5 with more episode information! Oh & that one episode with Applebloom, I practically called it! I'd think Princess Luna is going to visit Applebloom in her dreams, & or in reality!

Don't you see? There was Scootaloo (Sleepless In Ponyville) from Season 3, Sweetie Belle (For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils) from Season 4, now Applebloom (Bloom & Gloom) in Season 5! It's like that 'Rainbow-Connection' from Season 4 that was building up until the climax! THIS JUST HAS TO BE...! :I

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Morphius on 2015 Mar 17, 22:03:14
Hey everypony, Wikipedia is frequently updating Season 5 with more episode information! Oh & that one episode with Applebloom, I practically called it! I'd think Princess Luna is going to visit Applebloom in her dreams, & or in reality!

Don't you see? There was Scootaloo (Sleepless In Ponyville) from Season 3, Sweetie Belle (For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils) from Season 4, now Applebloom (Bloom & Gloom) in Season 5! It's like that 'Rainbow-Connection' from Season 4 that was building up until the climax! THIS JUST HAS TO BE...! :I

So, maybe Luna will be the CMCs' mentor, just as Celestia is Twilight's mentor. :3

Spoiler: Season 5 episode 5 • show
"Tanks for the Memories" lol
"Rainbow Dash tries to keep Winter from coming after she realizes that Tank must sleep for the entire season."
Awwwww! :') That's so sad and sweet.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Barredowl54

Morphius

2015 Mar 23, 19:05:26 #66 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 23, 23:27:59 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Mar 17, 22:10:15
So, maybe Luna will be the CMCs' mentor, just as Celestia is Twilight's mentor. :3

Spoiler: Season 5 episode 5 • show
"Tanks for the Memories" lol
"Rainbow Dash tries to keep Winter from coming after she realizes that Tank must sleep for the entire season."
Awwwww! :') That's so sad and sweet.

... You may have an ideal point there...

Spoiler: Don't forget to tag spoilers • show
Also, yeah. Keeping Tank from hibernating is like somewhat a foolish thing to do. Gotta let the young trucker sleep & after Winter he'll wake righ back up, am I right?

Another thing, it took 3 Seasons, & 2 side-story films for Winter take storm along...? What plain of seasonal existence does Equestria & it's world run with, Magic?

Chishio Kunrin

I still want an episode about "Girls can like 'boy' things and boys can like 'girl' things."
The perfect thing would be if Rainbow Dash meets a stallion who thinks girls can't do stallion things like play sports and stuff and that girls aren't as good at it as stallions, and Big Mac gets laughed at for playing with a doll and told that dolls are for mares.

Like, how about this...
Rainbow Dash crash lands in the middle of a soccer game after hitting some heavy turbulence. She makes friends with one of the stallions who was playing, and she has fun with him and thinks he's really cool since they have a lot in common... until he starts spouting all this nonsense of "Mares can't play soccer" and "Mares can't play video games" and such. Dashie is like "But... those are some of my favorite things!" and he pretty much says he bets she sucks at them.

Meanwhile, on the other half of the story, a doll fair has come to Ponyville! :D Big Mac excitedly takes his favorite doll to the fair, only to get laughed at by the mares there.
mare: Big Mac... is that your doll?
Big Mac: Eeyup!
*Laughter*
mare: You do know that dolls are for mares, right?
Big Mac: Uh... Eenope?
*Giggles and murmurs among the crowd. Some of the things they say are overheard*
Big Mac: *Sadly picks up his doll and runs out of the fair*

How awesome would it be if something like that is in season 5?

Also,
Spoiler: Sorta season 5 spoilers • show
Since the CMC may be getting their cutie marks this season, I think the next step the creators should take is to follow each of the CMC on their journeys of practicing and exploring their talents.

A good Sweetie Bell episode would be for her to start taking singing lessons to hone her voice (if we're right about her talent being singing). She becomes kind of discouraged when she notices that some of the other ponies in that class are better than her, and she wonders if she'll ever be able to catch up.

She ends up getting a talk from Rarity about it.
First of all, those ponies have more experience than Sweetie Bell. They've been practicing for longer than her, and if she practices too, she can get that good too. Practice some more, and she'll get even better.

Second of all, those ponies have different styles of singing than she does. What sets her apart and makes her special is her style of singing. In every talent, ponies have their own different styles and methods. For example, there are other fashion designers, but what sets Rarity apart and makes her special is the style of fashion design that she does. Nopony else makes clothes like hers!

So, the lesson that Sweetie Bell receives from Rarity is that she needs to find her style and practice to perfect it.
Not only would this be a talk from sister to sister, it would also be a talk from artist to artist.

A lot of kids become discouraged when they see people who are better at something than them, and they're too impatient to try practicing and don't realize that what should really matter is their own personal style!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up