Ponies: Lost In Space [OOC]

Started by FakeSmile, 2015 Dec 09, 21:40:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ScarletInk

It would be a nice idea  ^-^ 

Unluckily, I won't be able to participate, but if you guys manage to meet in game I want to know everything. ^-^
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Julien999

That's a lot of peoples online for now!

Wait, it's available to download? Unexpected.

Might try tomorrow. (And school is still on my way after tomorrow)

Maplewood

heya anyone got the link to the rp or is it not there cause i cant find it
 :c

Julien999

So... where should we meet up?

Server: ?
Area: ?
When: ?

And not forgeting that my local is France. (I can still look at the LoE's local time if I need to)

Edit: And Maple, it seems like you found the RP.

Julien999

No reply? Darn, I guess I have to wait.

Julien999

Sorry for multipost but...
Spoiler: Just wanted to share a screenshot... Guess who? • show

SparkleChord

Quote from: Julien999 on 2017 Sep 10, 05:29:50So... where should we meet up?

Server: ?
Area: ?
When: ?

And not forgeting that my local is France. (I can still look at the LoE's local time if I need to)

Whoops sorry ^^;;; I can probably meet whenever, since my schedule is pretty flexible.  I'm usually on either Amareicas or Europonia, so if anyone wants to meet up we could meet by the crystal heart in the middle of the Crystal Empire or something.  I'm pretty sure all of you have some way of contacting me in real time (either on Discord or elsewhere), so if you're playing and feel like meeting up, feel free to send me a message ^^
(Formerly known as Purple)

ScarletInk

Hey, guys, Scarlet's on!

I was discussing with Sparkle about the idea of moving along the RP's plot by finally having Virulent Valley explain what is the crew's mission and why they ended up in space.

Along with this pre-determined idea, we also have a friend of us - who, we can assure, is very good at RPing and respectul of the teamwork -, just recently registered on this forum, wanting to join in and his introduction could aso furtherly progress the plot on: the thought was to introduce him through a distress call to the Solar Arrow and a fast-paced rescue mission - basically just go and retrieve him and his ship.

But, as usual, since we've technically closed the sign-up, this is up to everyone and to a democratical decision.

SparkleChord

you already know my stance on the idea, but i'll post it here anyways xD

I be votin' yes.  I'm friends with this person, so I can vouch for his excellent storytelling skills.
(Formerly known as Purple)

Misty Fly

so...what you want to kick someone off?
Magic...

ScarletInk

No, Misty, we're not kicking anyone off, just having someone to join in.

Julien999

Well, I'll go for yes if it's good.

I don't really know why but feel like I want to add another character in but... (I think it's too much to add another for mine)

Gamepaw

I`m fine with other characters.

Julien999

Ok so, Scarlet said that I should try to post here... A PM that I sent to her.

Ever since I left Mimic with Virulent and that I did not post replies to any other RPs, I feel like I wanted to add more characters in for some reason...
Probably because there is nothing much to do with Mimic but wait until Virulent is done in the greenhouse.

I have 3 characters in mind. 3 odd ones, far from commons. Because I thought they are strange, they might be maintened in a cryogenic pod or something like that beast that I don't know why it's there on the ship in the first place.

Anyway, the characters.
Spoiler: First in Mind • show

A unknown creature who was nicknamed "The Shapeshifter" for a reason : Noone know what is their real form and it can shapeshift into anything. They are most likely seen with a white coated pony form with a black mane. It is said that it prefer to be named "Wonder" but that "Shapeshifter" isn't bad either.
Truth: Mimic is likely a robot that someone used a part of the "Shapeshifter" for making her, including their mare form and the ability to disguise. The Shapeshifter was used to be once a powerful object and part of something from a old legends of Equestria when it is still called Pony Land. Want to know more? Can ask.

Appearance: Same as Mimic, but not as a robot.
Shapeshifting: The only flaw in it is their question mark, but she can take more form than Mimic such as a wolf.

Spoiler: Second in mind • show

Named: Iru
Appearance: Green coat color, a bit more lighter on her mane. Her left eye as been replaced by a robotic eye, her right front hoof is replaced by a robotic one as well for her two back hooves. On the left back hoof, it's almost covered in metal than the right side. A part of her left side of the body as been replaced too.
Stupid background:
Spoiler: Past... • show

In short, she was a yellow Earth pony who gets bullied by the others for not having a cutie mark at her age then they have their butt kicked by a stallion which afterward will become the emperor. She will become his friend and then a commander. She followed him and wanted to explore Equestria with him even discovering the Crystal Empire. Until that day, King Sombra took the Crystal Empire.
With their armies, they fought him, but they end up in a defeat. The emperor disapeared, and Iru did not survive while the remaining soldiers joined Celestia and Luna's forces to face Sombra and finally win.

Spoiler: Present... • show

In short, a certain egg head like doctor with beautiful moustache found Iru's body under his base and she is the lucky subject for his new test. To bring back to life a creature.

Actually, there is more to it.

Spoiler: Third in mind • show

Name: White Night
Race: She is a vampire pony.
Appearence : Black coat color, White mane/tail color, red eyes color... seems to be a teenager...
Ability/Power: Stone.

The sun can weaken her and has a difficulty to talk with strangers. (Most likely because she doesn't talk much)

Apparently, it is possible to add all 3. I hope it's not annoying.

ScarletInk

Bad news, guys: remember the friend I mentioned who was thinking about joining in our RP?
Sadly, he backed out after further reflecting upon it: he's already in too many RPs and doesn't think he can tackle a sometimes emotional heavy one as this one.

He still wishes us a good continuation and hopes we keep on having fun.

As for your characters, Julien, I already said it, but I think they're very interesting and I'd like to add them, so I vote yes.  ^-^

Julien999

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2017 Oct 02, 05:41:56Bad news, guys: remember the friend I mentioned who was thinking about joining in our RP?
Sadly, he backed out after further reflecting upon it: he's already in too many RPs and doesn't think he can tackle a sometimes emotional heavy one as this one.

He still wishes us a good continuation and hopes we keep on having fun.
Really? Too bad, I thought it will be great. (Not mentioning I was in too many RPs until they all stopped since the forum's shutdown)
I thank him for his wish.

Hmm, any idea how to add my characters(after they get accepted)? The one I wrote above is a maybe.

(Don't know if the others will check the OoC... Well it's just me complaining that it take too long for a reply. Ignore it)

ScarletInk

We could recycle the idea we initially had to introduce that friend of ours: a distress call to the Solar Arrow and a quick paced retrieve mission.

Julien999

To be honest, that would be weird for all my 3 characters in my opinion... Especially for the vampony.

(Don't feel confortable for me. Especially because that was supposed to be for that friend of yours.

Julien999

I have no idea where is everyone for this RP but...

Mimic and Virulent planned to explore the rest of the ship, but first Virulent needs to tell the others about their mission.

Exploring the ship might be a way, I thought, to bring those odd, not normal being, in this RP. But since there is no replies from the others, I'll wait for a bit longer until they give a reply here.

Gamepaw

A little plot thing that could be done, finding an AI or computer to run some of the ship's functions on a more automated basis?

Lift Controls, Status readouts, locations, Medical, food.

Could do a bunch of stuff and in the future could turn it into another plot point, making it go haywire (Get it, hay. :D ) 

Haywire could be it trying to do a bad thing like getting rid of all the ponies or a good thing that ends up going bad, like plants or something.

Go Up