(Private RP) The Hive

Started by ShadowHeart, 2014 Feb 12, 10:50:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ShadowHeart

Nemora scowled at the stallion. Trying to haggle with royalty, hmph! She raised an eyebrow skeptically and said, "Make it one more unicorn. My subjects only have so much food."

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Grizzly

"Running a little thin on supplies, are we?" the stallion teased. "Very well, one more unicorn and i'll deal with the group." He petted the cocoon a bit. "Load her and the other unicorn to my wagon." he paused and walked to Twisters mother "And you show me to the group." he said, almost sounding like ordering.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

ShadowHeart

Nemora signaled more guards to carry out another cocoon and they took it out to Spy's wagon. She usually wasn't one for taking out others who didn't pose a threat, but if it gave her some peace from other ponies to plot, she was happy. Contently, she went back to scribbling on her map.

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Snowcraft_Pony

"Very well" Twister's mother said "Twister stay here"

"But Mom-"

"But nothing young lady!"

"Fine!"

As Twister's Mother led Spy to the group outside Twister sat down and grumbled about how much she hated her life.

Grizzly

As they could see the pony group the stallion took a good look of each and every one of them. "Mask yourself." He said Twisters mother and walked to the group. He put on a calm, nice smile and spoke to them. "Well, hello there, ponies. What are you doing here?" he asked.

Snowcraft_Pony

Twister's mother did as she was told, yet slowly siphoned what love she could get from the group below, who had began bickering to themselves about Spy's appearance. 

Grizzly

"Oh, don't be afraid. My name is Silver Wish. Me and my friend here are just on a lovely walk through the forest. I'm quite surprised to see anypony here though. Not many ponies venture in these woods." he said with a calm smile. In pony circles Silver was quite known, as a good samaritan and a noble non the less. He scanned the ponies one last time, to determine if anypony there held any significance.

Snowcraft_Pony

One of the ponies looked incredibly confused, another asked "Who?" They were certainly not Equestrian ponies.

Grizzly

"Silver Wish." He repeated and gave a bit of an evil grin, before smiling calmly again. "I see you are not from Equestria, it's considered bad manners not to introduce yourselves after somepony gave you their name. But don't worry, i understand if you don't want to tell me. Could you at least tell me why are you here? I did tell you why we are here, after all." he tried to use his speaking skills as well as his body language to persuade them that he is in fact friendly.

Snowcraft_Pony

The group looked at each other while Twist's mother continued to siphon their love.

"Tali?" one of them called

Twist's mother froze then, knowing who had said that.

"Kyle, Tali was lost during the invasion, oh I'm sorry we are a group of traders from Saddle Arabia, we're lost unfortunately"

Twist's mother had run of...

(Twist's mother is Tali)

Grizzly

"What's her problem..." Silver whispered, frustrated as he watched Tali run off. "Oh, don't mind her, probably remembered something important. Anyway, if your lost, i'll be more than happy show you the way." she said with the same calming smile as before.

((hmmm, should i lead them back to the hive to get captured for food, or not... cant decide, playing a bad guy for the first time actually X3 [i have quite a lot of bad characters but never actually used them X3 X3]))

Snowcraft_Pony

((Do as you wish with them, but the queen may be upset with your decision either way))

Grizzly

((she might be upset with me no matter what the situation lol but still waiting if they even will follow me either way))

Snowcraft_Pony

The group shrugged and one of them called the others over.

"I think I found where we are."

"Impossible that's the changeling hive."

"Then where are we?"

"Uhm... could you point us to the nearest town?"

Grizzly

"But of course. But i would much rather lead you there myself, don't want you to get lost again." He said to them, still smiling. You shouldn't have noticed that... Now i have no choice. he though, but didn't changed his expression in the slightest.

Snowcraft_Pony

"Th-thanks... I guess," one of them replied

"Where are we anyway"

"Not sure mate, could be near the hive, but then we would be drained already"

"My Ex-wife is changeling remember"

"You know how sickening that is to know right?"

"Shut it"

"No"

The group began bickering to themselves once more.

Grizzly

"Oh, it is quite disturbing." Silver joined the conversation as he led the ponies through the forest. "How could you affiliate with a changeling? Don't you know they attacked our capital and tried to overtake it? How does a changeling-pony marriage even work? I though they were all part of a single mind, a hive mind, like, you know, insects." He played it dumb, letting the ponies get lost in conversation, waiting for a moment they would drop their guard.

Snowcraft_Pony

"Not true" the stallion replied "My daughter is even half-changeling"

"Dude, your just... wrong"

"What?"

"Really? You had a child with a changeling? why in Equestria would you do that!"

Grizzly

A sinister grin appeared on Silvers face as the pony group bickered among themselves. He was in front of the group, so they couldn't see it, nor could they notice as he slowly charged his horn as he added some fuel in their argument. "How does it feel to be the father of a half maggot?" he said coldly.

Snowcraft_Pony

"QUEIT!" the stallion yelled as a surprisingly powerful magic burst sent everyone in the group flying but him
"You will not slander my daughter!"

Inside the hive Twister felt the magic blast "Dad?"

Go Up