Client is now available to download!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 23, 02:47:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night_Star030

Yeah first server open!  Only Equus but hope more will be open later. :D

kaylyn

2015 Jan 24, 00:33:57 #301 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 05:29:13 by kaylyn
Hi fillies and gentlecolts!  I just tried logging in, selected equus server, got to the character selection window, was logged out, then on relogging got a message " No character selection room is running at this time"
I guess this means I will have to try a little later on.  :D

Post Merge

Now the servers are full. Gees.   :o

Lekamil

The server which the launcher downloads the files from seems to be down.
Is this related to the DDOS?

AdmiralBlankFlank

mine wont update it says the server wont connect, is this the DoDos or what ever it is hindering it?

P_Starkey

What am I doing wrong? :o
Spoiler: show

And so all the time ...

Gyroprodius

I have a problem with downloading the 32-bit windows. At the end of the download, I get a No-File Error. Is there anything I can do about that?
The x64 version doesn't seem to agree with this computer either.

Many Thanks

Captain_Char

only one server shows up on the list so far with N/A ping read out, at the moment id say the server is actually overwhelmed
You can usually find me on a pony minecraft server...

buttonbear

WHAT DO I DO IT SAYS ERROR 503 SERVER UNAVAILABLE

Gyroprodius

'Failed- No file'  happens every time I try downloading the 32-bit.

This is what chrome has to say about it: 'No file: The server could not find the file. The file you attempted to download may not be valid. Contact the server administrator.' I have no idea what to do though. I've tried the 32 bit download around 5 times now and I get the same error message every time.

Is there any other way of getting this client?

Blue Shield

Quote from: Mizuki on 2015 Jan 24, 07:00:52
Please remain calm. We're doing all we can to get the servers back up and running. There are still a few days left in this Open Server Weekend.

In the past when there's been a major delays, we've even extended the length of the OSW's. I'm not saying for sure if we will be doing that in this case, but it's always a possibility.

If only I knew what to do to help out... Unfortunately, I don't think very little experience with Unity and CSharp will help... (Literally, All I have down is being able to get a ball to roll back and forth on a platform... And the tutorial video was in Java...)

Paladin Redflare

My only problem is I don't know if 503 error means the server is full-up and everything is overloaded from the inflow of players, or if there's maintenance going on.  I just get 503 error everytime I try to update, and the scroll image on the left isn't loading any information.
Paladin Redflare, Giant Pony, (Ten feet tall, Five times the size of an average stallion) Fire Elemental and Paladin of the Goddess of Light, Member of the Order of the Holy Light.  Colors - Red everywhere except white feathertips and orange/gold cutie mark

Zsteube

I've been having excruciatingly slow download speeds of the client since yesterday and still haven't been able to download it. I tried it on another computer too, and it was just as slow. I don't know if it's something on my end, but I've never had anything download so slow before on my computer, even files far larger than this one. Anyone else having issues like this? I'm downloading the Mac version.

Thrasher Dash

Cantermore is broken we do not know of the cause
If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

Drago

I only go as far as viewing Cantermore and it stops there and won't load any further.
Dragon Heart
     A.K.A
Drago Liberty Draconis

manulola123

Hash Myth

Quote from: manulola123 on 2015 Jan 26, 13:48:57
how can i download the game? D: :c >.< >A< DD: :I

on the downloads page?

http://www.legendsofequestria.com/downloads

get the x32 or x64 windows zip version (if your a pc and know what version you have)

the launcher has bugs.

Lightning Sparks

i have trouble updating the game, i download the patch for updating it, it appears that the server is useless and some error 503, i don´t know whats going on, i need help guys!!  >A< >:O
Androsii ;D, if you want to send me a PM go on. Hablo español.

Hash Myth

Quote from: Lightning Sparks on 2015 Jan 26, 18:13:48
i have trouble updating the game, i download the patch for updating it, it appears that the server is useless and some error 503, i don´t know whats going on, i need help guys!!  >A< >:O

dont use the launcher, it is bugged, just dowenload the x32 or x64 zip. no need to patch

Thrasher Dash

If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

Lightning Sparks

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 26, 19:22:51
dont use the launcher, it is bugged, just dowenload the x32 or x64 zip. no need to patch

thanks my friend! :P :P
Androsii ;D, if you want to send me a PM go on. Hablo español.

Go Up