Getting the game, fun stuff to do, and commands!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Jul 05, 22:09:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blues-Music

When I began I found absolutely nothing to do. Tried doing quests , or exploring , but nothing I did was actually that fun , but I don't have a problem with that knowing it's prealpha , but my problem was that my character out of nowhere decided to sit , and never stand. I tried everything , but the whole thing broke  >:/.

Aria BIaze

Pyroshadow97

Everytime I try to log in, I keep getting 508 errors, couldn't log in errors, and an error that says something about Max_user_connections.  DD:
Should i just wait a while? Or is this a problem i shouldn't be having?
Fear is not my enemy

Shadziulec

Umm....i have splash screen etc. but i CAN'T JUST LOG IN :c

Anyone can help? Just clicking button " login " and nothing happens...
Shadziulec from DeviantART.com

Pyroshadow97

Quote from: Traxx_Traiken on 2013 Jul 06, 00:18:36
I am also having some issues with the game. (Windows 7)

Upon its download it reads as an "unknown file".

Upon closer inspection, Windows brings it to bear that it is a "7z Compressed File" What exactly is that? And what program do I need to be able to play this game?

:]

You need to unzip all files downloaded i think. Use something like Winzip and unzip all files.
Fear is not my enemy

pegasparkie

This is just soooo aggravating!!!!!!  There's no way to minimize the screen, I can't get into chat, the game itself flickers all over the place and that hurt my eyes, and nothing seems to work!!!!!  So I am re-downloading it...again!

bogtropolis

Um, every time i try to log in, i get this message that says "Downloading game files Cutiemarks .. Downloading Abilities .. Downloading Skills .. Downloading Recipes .. Downloading Item Atlas .. Done" And it never loads? I'm on Windows?
My personal info is none of your business. K?

SkyLatte

For the "Don't log in" problem: Make sure you re running the .exe with administrative permission.
For the Full screen: ALT+ENTER

Das all.

Misty Wings

HELP MEH! I downloaded everything, registered and logged in, but i cant seem to figur out how to open and log onto the server!    D: pleace help me

Tiger

Now I can't log in, and when I DO get to log in, it says "Failed to join server".

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Pipkin

Yeah when the server restarted the 1st time and it kicked me out it literally took me 15 minutes to log back in.  Just keep trying I guess....
(I don't know where most people are atm but a few of us are on the "C" server, i forget the name lol)

Spiralfeather

OH MY GOSH I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DOWNLOAD >.<
when I go to downloads page and download for windows, it takes me to MEGA, it downloads then it says 'do you want to open or save?' and I've tried BOTH and they just equal in being a whole lot of random files. When I click the files they say something about not recognizing the files and to look on windows for something to run it on, or choosing an application to run it on. I haven't tried any fancy stuff with apps or files though. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE ME A DETAILED STEP BY STEP REPLY SAYING HOW TO DOWNLOAD FOR WINDOWS? Please, I've tried everything!!!  D: DD: D: D: >.< >A< :c >A< >.< D: ono ono ono :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Known to some as Tourniquet!

Takek

Quote from: Messy Hooves on 2013 Jul 06, 00:26:59
Quote from: Mizuki on 2013 Jul 06, 00:17:38
Anybody else getting this error?

QuoteThere should be 'LoE-Windows_Data'
folder next to the executable

any help would be much appreciated!

I keep getting this error too, I hope it gets figured out soon..

I only get this error when I click on the icon on the desktop..but when I search the game in my folders it works ...maybe try this?
you can add me on skype if you want to xD : thetakek

Ruthalas_

Quote from: SkyLatte on 2013 Jul 06, 01:32:07
For the "Don't log in" problem: Make sure you re running the .exe with administrative permission.
For the Full screen: ALT+ENTER

Das all.

This works! It fixes the unresponsive login button,  :D
"You are very wise, Princess," he said humbly.
"I am very old." She smiled. "And I have made many, many mistakes. That is what some creatures call wisdom."

-'It Takes a Village' by Determamfidd

katikas

Can anyone upload it on Mediafire for me please???  D:  DD:
It won't download for me it stops downloading it self in the website where you go to download it  :( :'(

Mizuki

Quote from: Takek on 2013 Jul 06, 02:12:05
Quote from: Messy Hooves on 2013 Jul 06, 00:26:59
Quote from: Mizuki on 2013 Jul 06, 00:17:38
Anybody else getting this error?

QuoteThere should be 'LoE-Windows_Data'
folder next to the executable

any help would be much appreciated!

I keep getting this error too, I hope it gets figured out soon..

I only get this error when I click on the icon on the desktop..but when I search the game in my folders it works ...maybe try this?

Hmm no luck so far ; u ;

I extracted the zip file and clicked on the .exe but I can't find the game anywhere else

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

AuroraLights

Um...excuse me everypony...I need some real help...I can't download the game at all...I'm using Google Chrome to download it,I have 7-Zip to unzip the 7z file Mega gives me...but...I can't download the game TT_TT I just wanna cry TT_TT I have wanted to play this game for sooooo long...and now...I finally can...but I can't TT_TT

katikas

Quote from: AuroraLights on 2013 Jul 06, 03:19:43
Um...excuse me everypony...I need some real help...I can't download the game at all...I'm using Google Chrome to download it,I have 7-Zip to unzip the 7z file Mega gives me...but...I can't download the game TT_TT I just wanna cry TT_TT I have wanted to play this game for sooooo long...and now...I finally can...but I can't TT_TT
You and I are out of luck here, mine stops downloading on the website  D:

Could anypony upload it on Mediafire and send me the link? It would mean so much to me to play it! *Sits in corner and cries*  D: D: D:

AuroraLights

Quote from: katikas on 2013 Jul 06, 03:25:28
Quote from: AuroraLights on 2013 Jul 06, 03:19:43
You and I are out of luck here, mine stops downloading on the website  D:

Could anypony upload it on Mediafire and send me the link? It would mean so much to me to play it! *Sits in corner and cries*  D: D: D:

Awwww...I just...wanna...  D:  D:  D:  D:  D: *Cries with you*  D:  D:  D:

Go Up