What's your opinion on this video?

Started by Bro1997, 2014 Aug 05, 18:08:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bro1997

It features Twilight going through the past 4 years (roughly) of her adventures in Ponyville with her friends. It's actually cool and I like when Celestia drops down and gives her wings and she goes to her castle in the end. I wonder if the video continue once Season 5 is over! :/
Reply on the bottom! ^-^

Starwing

^-^ Wowie! That's like a nostalgic run of Twilight's journey from season 1 to now! And it really hits it home! ;u; This is creative and awesome! ^^ I hope they do another one once season 5 is done! ^^  <3
When you feel fluffy, well... be fluffy! >u<

Bro1997

Quote from: Starwing on 2014 Aug 07, 03:03:52
^-^ Wowie! That's like a nostalgic run of Twilight's journey from season 1 to now! And it really hits it home! ;u; This is creative and awesome! ^^ I hope they do another one once season 5 is done! ^^  <3

I know right. I didn't create the animation but it's based on one of the animation types that is used on the show itself. It's very creative and sums up the entire series so far. I hope they create one after the show is cancelled to tell the stories of each episode all the way till the end. I have a feeling that Season 5's going to be it.

EQUESTRIAISAWESOME

Heh. I remember this from one of the Ponies: The Anthology intros.
I love this, but it moved KINDA slowly. I think I skipped, unfortunately.
Ha, my username is stupid.
Ha. Haha. Hahaha.
Uh...

Bro1997

Go Up