Make up a secret about the person above you

Started by Equestrian, 2012 Jun 03, 11:45:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

Doesnt exist? Oh please that game goes by many names...except that it doesnt mean that it still isnt a very glitched game

Secretly is planning to steal those copies

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Chromastone64

Knows the Completionist destroyed most of them.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Peace Keeper

Is the holder of the last copy

(*I have no Idea what y'all were talking about, but this needs to get revived)
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

HunterOfTheDark

Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

HunterOfTheDark

I believe the term you're looking for is "beta tester"

Is secretly a part of SEES (Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad)
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Peace Keeper

*- Now with gaming today, you don't even need to work in the industry or get paid to beta test.
*- I was actually a beta tester for Super Mario World Hacks.

*Googles up S.E.E.S.* hmm I see now
Secretly wants me to get Persona 3

HunterOfTheDark

Mmmaaayyybe ovO

Secretly has already played Persona 4

Peace Keeper

(I wish. I don't even have a PS3 or a PS4  D: )

My favorites are Marvel Vs Capcom 1 and 2

Secretly is gonna camp in front of the store for Persona 5

HunterOfTheDark

Can't, I don't have a PS3/PS4, so I couldn't play it, even if I wanted to... ono

Secretly has a 3DS, and will get Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth in November.

Peace Keeper

Secretly wants to battle me in Persona Q
(Ok. Then you face me in Smash Bros  B) )

HunterOfTheDark

I'm actually not sure if Persona Q has a multiplayer battle feature, and if I had Smash Bros, I'd be happy to wipe the floor with you ^-^

Secretly has The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds in your 3DS

Peace Keeper

How joo know  O: !

Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2014 Sep 23, 21:26:30
if I had Smash Bros, I'd be happy to wipe the floor with you ^-^

Secretly is asking for a pillow fight.

HunterOfTheDark

I have my ways ovO

Secretly knows I have an impenetrable barrier around where I live called the ocean, and Asia.

Peace Keeper

HunterOfTheDark

Hmph, not too terribly off, I'm impressed that you remembered that I live in Cambodia!

Secretly hiding out in Angkor Thom (pronounced "tome")

Peace Keeper

It always reminds me of the monkey's place in Disney's The Jungle Book for some reason.

Secretly is looking for me right now.

HunterOfTheDark

Fun fact: Did you know that there were a couple scenes from Tomb Raider that were shot in and around Angkor Thom?

Secretly knows I'm getting close to finding him.

Peace Keeper

No wonder there were brony signs that said "Daring Do was here"
*-Wow, I didn't know that. I guess I didn't knew about gaming

Secretly has a Peace detector

HunterOfTheDark

No, no, just a dragon radar. I'm getting awfully close to the 4 Star Ball.

Secretly has, not one, not two, but three Dragon Balls.

Go Up