Neopets!

Started by GlassMirror, 2014 Sep 26, 21:12:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GlassMirror

I still play it because their is some fun in it, in fact, I started playing again last week, and my neopets were starving and stuff lol
Does anyone still play it? :3

Tiger

2014 Sep 27, 01:03:10 #1 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 28, 00:30:41 by Tiger
I used to play it. I remember I got the Snow Paintbrush thing during the Advent Calendar, and I used it on my Usul that wears skiing stuff xD http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Ragarie

Might want to get back into it, actually, considering that I still haven't been able to get the Usul Ski Jacket for Ragarie after all these years :I

But dang, can't believe I actually came up with stories and personalities for my neopets back then. Good times.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

GlassMirror

all I want is some pain brushes, and idk how all of those people be getting them if their 99999np lol
but here's my page:
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=nashi216_0
I just recently took off my background stuff, I wanted another one :3

Tiger

Sunnyneo has some cool backgrounds o3o

Usually a snow paint brush or christmas paint brush is given out every year during a certain day of the Advent Calendar that happens throughout December. Not sure if the day is fixed, though.

There's also a random chance of you finding a paintbrush, if I'm not wrong.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Chrisgotjar

I haven't played Neopets in forever :I I think I have two pets and I assume they're starving.
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Zephyr~Skyes

I stopped playing after my neocash expired :I My brother bought me a 20$ gift card for my birthday and I only bought a few things. Then the next time I want to buy something was about a year and a half after I used the little gift card. I thought my account got hacked at first but it turns out neocash expires.I decided not to play anymore after that lol

Chrisgotjar

I just logged in for the first time in ages. My account's a little older than I expected it to be :I

I also didn't actually play Neopets that much back then either.

Spoiler: Me page • show
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

GlassMirror

It would be nice if someone gave me their neopoints so I can be rich... ovO

HerpyDooves

Oh my god... Neopets! :3

I think it's been about 8-10 years since I had one (or even visited their website), but I'm proud to say that Neopets was a wonderful game.

I remember back in 2006, a LOT of online games were at their height, including Neopets. That's probably why I liked it so much :P

GlassMirror

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2014 Oct 03, 07:38:28
Oh my god... Neopets! :3

I think it's been about 8-10 years since I had one (or even visited their website), but I'm proud to say that Neopets was a wonderful game.

I remember back in 2006, a LOT of online games were at their height, including Neopets. That's probably why I liked it so much :P

I remember my cousin told me about it back in 2003. That account is frozen now, but the one I had now was created in 2006 I think :3

And i'm still not rich yet lol

Go Up