Announcing Release!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jul 10, 21:25:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Moon Pearl

I thought horses needed books to read, not to LIVE! o.O

All Units. Battle Formation. Break Through the Front

Royaldog12

got into the game, well not... I'm stuck at the "server listing" and it won't let me go further
ono

Always doing Art! what are you doing?
royaldog12.deviantart.com

FlutterButterflyMLP

Quote from: Royaldog12 on 2016 Jul 29, 00:12:07
got into the game, well not... I'm stuck at the "server listing" and it won't let me go further
ono

I think some of us have the same problem. :'(
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

Royaldog12

Quote from: FlutterButterflyMLP on 2016 Jul 29, 00:12:31
I think some of us have the same problem. :'(

This isn't good

FlutterButterflyMLP

Maybe something went wrong in the process of opening the servers?  o.O
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

RuseMaster

Quote from: FlutterButterflyMLP on 2016 Jul 29, 00:20:24
Maybe something went wrong in the process of opening the servers?  o.O

I'm thinking it might have to do with the software itself. Maybe when they set it up for players to enter it again they forgot to allow non-LoE staff to enter?

FlutterButterflyMLP

Yeah. It seems all of the staff got in just fine.

mlpgirl1182

Please help me, after I updated the game, I tried to log in, but it said, Not updated, or something like that. And I kept restarting the game but it didn't work, so I uninstalled the game and I downloaded it again, but when I try to look for it on my computer, I search, Legends of equestrian, but the only thing that comes up is Loe_data thing something like that, (Lol) I don't know if anyone can answer this because its not really about the game, but if you can, plz PM me or reply :(
Hi! I haven't been able to play the game for so long, so I can't remember my name in the game :/ xD Anyways, hope to see you in Equestria! :)

thebetergirl

Quote from: mlpgirl1182 on 2016 Jul 29, 13:48:47
Please help me, after I updated the game, I tried to log in, but it said, Not updated, or something like that.
That happened to me too, I thought I was the only one

Natfoth

Quote from: thebetergirl on 2016 Jul 29, 14:44:10
That happened to me too, I thought I was the only one

Have you guys tried the download links outside of the launcher to see if it helps?
Programmer Natfoth
The Experienced
Programming Lead[br]
Design by Princess Oliver, Avatar by CrabApple, OC by Natfoth

~RainCloud

I do understand that,

A limited access release it meant that there is only a handful of people that would be able to join on the servers.
I've been doing stuff like this since 2010 on other games that were coming out. To my interest anyway.

I do hope when the applications come out that there would be a good approval percentage rate.
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

FlashWing

Yay , you have all done a great job ^_^.

PegaBrony

Wait... Does that mean that on some people can play the game full time, or that everybody can play after a while. Anyway, all aboard the hype train!

White Chaos

Quote from: DrMurdershy on 2016 Jul 31, 04:00:00
I do hope when the applications come out that there would be a good approval percentage rate.

WAIT WHAT???

So let me get this, we'll have to send an aplication, and then they'll accept it or deny it? WHAT???

Well, I was imaginating it a different way, I though they'll give the spot to the first one to aply! Well I guess that works too but it gets me worried! There's nothing I can do to be sure I'll be in! I was literally checking the website every 30 minutes to see if there was nithing new!

Welp, now I guess we'll have to figure out if they'll pick them randomly or if they'll choose depending on what we will write in...

So, when we can aply, if I don't get choosen, tell my boyfriend I love him!

Sunny Sandbar

If I somehow miss registration for full access release can I still buy it? Also is it first come first serve, lottery based, or does everyone who registers gets in?
That Holiday Cheeer emote from the Discord server will go here soon. I must spread the meme xD

Royaldog12

Quote from: Natfoth on 2016 Jul 29, 14:53:21
Have you guys tried the download links outside of the launcher to see if it helps?

im a mac user, so i got very limited choices...

Scootashy

ill be filling the december app when i see it for limited release as i will be happy to be there seeing others and also helping loe move for its full release.

~RainCloud

Quote from: White Chaos on 2016 Jul 31, 19:47:16
WAIT WHAT???

So let me get this, we'll have to send an aplication, and then they'll accept it or deny it? WHAT???

Well, I was imaginating it a different way, I though they'll give the spot to the first one to aply! Well I guess that works too but it gets me worried! There's nothing I can do to be sure I'll be in! I was literally checking the website every 30 minutes to see if there was nithing new!

Welp, now I guess we'll have to figure out if they'll pick them randomly or if they'll choose depending on what we will write in...

So, when we can aply, if I don't get choosen, tell my boyfriend I love him!

I've been doing stuff like this since 2010.

There's usually a good chance that people would be approved to have the OFFICIAL Release download to your email.

However, the games I played were huge and had thousands of players playing closed beta. But for a game like this built on Unity, I'm sure that there's a limit of just how many players can be on the servers. There are 3 servers. The Europe Server and 2 USA Servers.

Within time, there would probably be another EU Server or 2 more and maybe 1 more USA Server.

I'm blabbing off again.. Anyway, basically you have to fill an application for the Limited Access Release. I do not know when those will be posted, probably either in October or November of this year. In December, does not say what day the servers officially opened to those selected for the Limited Access Release. Basically you could say it's a Closed Beta. I'd appreciate if a MOD here could backup this and clarify it better than I could.

In the end mate, it's FIRST COME. FIRST SERVE.

I hope this helps you with any confusion you may have!

Cheers!  :D
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

FlashWing

Can't wait for it to be out :3 , hope to see everypony there ^_^  X3

Racquel SilverSpirit

Most interesting news to have received that is for sure and can't wait as this has been what all of this has been about from the start, And now that it is coming round to it and since i never do post about anything on these forums and am mainly only active everyday in the chat, Thought it would be something different to make an appearance on this momentous occasion i'm sure many of you are also most excited for this in one way or another, And was even more apparent from what was seen and felt from everypony this time but amazingly these sorts of departing events we experience and share as they have happend will be over soon for the closed beta test, Huzzah but if i can draw from other such events we have been lucky to of been included in even if there is a few that would not make the early beta tests i would not be too worried or downhearted, As when things reach that stage of development things start to move fairly fast and should not be all that long from then till the others would be reunited, But that is only drawing on past experiences and as always  things are not identical in every situation and can be different but there is always here's hoping because it's always most fun when we're all there together doing what it is that we do and that in itself is magic.  <3

P.s Can't wait till we get to pony pony and have fun with you all again be well and stay safe.       
"A Proud Member Of The (EqU) Pony Rp Community"
https://www.equ.rocks/
"Your Only Limit Is The Limit One Places On Themselves"
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=15996.0

Go Up