LoE is going to Canterlot Gardens!

Started by Perry The Pony, 2012 Mar 23, 20:14:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

~Durpy

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2012 Jun 22, 00:22:47
First Bronycon, then Galacon, then Canterlog Gardens? Sweet!
I can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us by then!   ^-^

Let me answer that with one word.

[glow=red,2,300]Alot.[/glow]
My suitcase full of bees should put a stop to this!!

Brick Stonewood

Quote from: ~Durpy on 2012 Jun 22, 19:39:34

Let me answer that with one word.

Why... why would you do that? Why would anyone do that? It's... you know that isn't a word!

Kit

Quote from: ~Durpy on 2012 Jun 22, 19:39:34Let me answer that with one word.

Durpy, if we have an alot in the game, you have to do the concept art, 3D modeling, texturing, animations, sound effects, and scripting.

~Durpy

2012 Jun 22, 23:50:14 #43 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 22, 23:54:43 by ~Durpy
Quote from: Kit on 2012 Jun 22, 19:55:50
Quote from: ~Durpy on 2012 Jun 22, 19:39:34Let me answer that with one word.

Durpy, if we have an alot in the game, you have to do the concept art, 3D modeling, texturing, animations, sound effects, and scripting.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
My suitcase full of bees should put a stop to this!!

Tekner

Who's confirmed to be attending?

Liska

GalvinRoe

2012 Jun 23, 07:10:06 #46 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 24, 02:55:48 by GalvinRoe
Quote from: AnyaSmash on 2012 Jun 23, 05:19:11
Quote from: Tekner on 2012 Jun 23, 05:04:10
Who's confirmed to be attending?

Yours truly. :]

Well have a nice, big bucket of fun Anya  :3!

Brick Stonewood

I don't know that we've worked out the entire guest list for attendance, but we ought to announce the full listing as soon as that's possible. I do know that a fairly large number of team members will be in attendance at this one, however, as I will also be making an appearance. It would be cruel of me to deny my adoring fans my presence.

Tekner

I really really really want to go, but it's going to be hard because I start college in August and I'd have to figure out my schedule quickly. Is there anyway to be put on the "tentative" list?

Perry The Pony

I will be there obviously lol.  You will see me running around I will not be on the panel as I have a convention to run.

Perry The Pony

Canterlot Gardens Announces The Great Cathy Weseluck, Voice of Mayor Mare and Spike! That's not all - D.C. Douglas, Cristina Vee, and more! The Epic Tale Of Canterlot Gardens, Part 2.

That's right! Cathy Weseluck - The voice of both Mayor Mare and Spike will be in attendance at Canterlot Gardens this September 28th through 30th in Strongsville, Ohio. It was fantastic working with her to coordinate this appearance, and we can assure that her presence will only increase the warm vibe at our convention! Meet Cathy for autographs, and of course make sure to see her during our VA panel.

Today we are also proud to announce that we will have D.C. Douglas in attendance. D.C. Douglas is perhaps best known for his work portraying Wesker from the Resident Evil series, and upcoming Resident Evil 5, not to forget in games such as Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. He is also known as the voice of Legion in the Mass Effect series, his appearance on Workaholics, Raven in the Tekken and Street Fighter Vs. Tekken series, and even as Chase in Transformers: Rescue Bots. Douglas' work in voice acting is so dense that we cannot even cover all the great things he has done. We'll simply leave you with this.

Joining D.C. Douglas this September is Cristina Vee - Most recently known as the voice of Cerebella in the hit game Skullgirls. Cristina Vee has been a big figure in the voice acting community over the years, having also voiced Noel Vermillion in the Blazblue series, in addition to Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Oh, and did we forget to say that she even portrays Mio Akiyama in 'K-On!'?

Both D.C. Douglas and Cristina Vee will be available for autographs, and other soon-to-be-announced surprises!

In more community-related news, Legends of Equestria are officially going to be present at Canterlot Gardens! Their game, a 3d MMORPG, will be shown off at the Gardens along with other special events! In addition to that, we suspect that they may just be doing a panel, and showing off their progress since inception as Equestria Online.

Finally, musician news! Forest Rain, known for his work on numerous community driven projects, will also be in appearance at our convention for a live musical performance. Forest Rain will be performing songs from his huge library of work, and we hear that he is going to have the support of Decibelle joining him on stage.

Please keep up to date with Canterlot Gardens by joining us on our forums, and of course @canterlotgrdns on Twitter! See you next week!

ShadowHeart

pretty sure i wont be going. i think it might be over......aren't you guys going to be in Pon-E3 hosted by Equestria Gaming? I wish I could watch your segment but I'm on vaca right now and I'll be fast asleep when your segment starts :(. Will you post it on youtube or record it and play it on your LS?

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

SweBow

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Jul 07, 10:30:16
pretty sure i wont be going. i think it might be over......aren't you guys going to be in Pon-E3 hosted by Equestria Gaming? I wish I could watch your segment but I'm on vaca right now and I'll be fast asleep when your segment starts :(. Will you post it on youtube or record it and play it on your LS?

In fact, we will.

iAN

Definitely looking forward to it  :D

ShadowHeart

yayz! thank you so much SweBow!  <3

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Perry The Pony

Canterlot Gardens Announces Nicole Oliver, Grey Delisle, and more! The Epic Tale Of Canterlot Gardens, Part 4.

First of all, check out this awesome video that Camaraderie is Supernatural did for their appearance at Canterlot Gardens!

Also - If anyone missed it, founder of Canterlot Gardens Klisk Midori attended the Evo2k tournament this weekend in Vegas on behalf of Mane6 to present Fighting is Magic at their very own booth. In case you missed the livestream, it has all been archived on the Fighting Game Bronies twitch.tv channel. It includes one match of Dacidbro(Twilight) vs. Klisk(Rarity) at the 6:17:00 mark - That's right, the stream went for over 6 hours! Thanks to Dacidbro for trying the game out. The entire event was a blast, and we can't believe how many people made it out to play the game. Thank you all - Klisk said that he couldn't stop smiling the entire time just seeing how happy the game made everyone there to play it.

We would also like to remind everyone that we have a discount rate for our hotel. Use group code EQU while registering on their website for a nice discount. $79 USD/night! Here's a link to make things easy: Holiday Inn Strongsville Reservation Page

Oh, right - The big one!

That's right - We are formally announcing The Princess herself Nicole Oliver for appearance at Canterlot Gardens! We soft released her live at Bronycon on the Everfree Radio livestream, but now that Evo is over we are ready to give her a proper release to the community. Nicole has been so enthusiastic about our event, so we owe her many thanks. Much like the other VA's, she will be available for panels, autographs, and more fun and interaction that we promise to provide at Canterlot Gardens.

Furthermore Grey Delisle, perhaps best known as Betty and Linda on the Powerpuff Girls, Wonderwoman on the upcoming Faust project Super Best Friends Forever, Oyuki in Afro Samurai, Vicky in the Fairly Oddparents, the Female Wizard in Diablo III, Mandy in The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Azula in Avatar: The Last Airbender, Frances, Duchess, and Goo in Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, Catwoman in Arkham City, and many voices in the Misadventures of Flapjack, Chowder, Harvey Birdman, and even the Mass Effect series. Not to forget that she did the voice of the Ice Queen in the rule 63 episode of Adventure Time, Fionna and Cake.

Psst, by the way... Did you see Andrew W.K.'s new limited parody t-shirt? http://andrewwk.com/store#ecwid:category=271394&mode=product&product=13489298 Oh, that guy... He's one brony that knows how to party hard. We were as surprised to see this one as anyone else.

Canterlot Gardens would also like to shout out their thanks to EQLA - We had a great time hanging out with them the other weekend.

Canterlot Gardens, the premiere My Little Pony community convention in Ohio takes place on September 28th through the 30th - Pre-registration is open now on our website, Canterlot Gardens.com! Canterlot Gardens hopes to provide the best experience for the MLP community, not only within the My Little Pony fandom itself, but also outside the community by providing entertainment that cross-overs with our fandom's common interests. Make sure to check out our forums, twitter, and facebook!

Soarin

I hope I can go!! I live in PA so it's not that far =)
~Soarin

Rainbrodash

FimFan14

Quote from: Soarin on 2012 Jul 28, 02:05:59
I hope I can go!! I live in PA so it's not that far =)

You live a lot closer than I do. I live in WA, and I mean the WA in Australia, not Washington. D:

Go Up